INTEL GRAPHICS does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

nebswald

Dormant Account
Hello guys!!! I bought a new PC which I built myself everything was brand new. Everything is okay but I'm unable to install the Nvidia graphic drivers driver as I installed a fresh windows 10.
when I going to install the intel graphics it says.
"does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"
Any help is appreciated!

When googled that exact error message got several results which hopefully can shed some light, here's first one:

Outdated Link Removed

Hello guys!!! I bought a new PC which I built myself everything was brand new. Everything is okay but I'm unable to install the Nvidia graphic drivers driver as I installed a fresh windows 10.
when I going to install the intel graphics it says.
"does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"
Any help is appreciated!

You have an Nvidia card, why are you trying to install the Intel graphics drivers?
modern Intel processors have a onboard gfx but of course that is crap, you will want to disable it in the bios if it is running and only install the Nvidia ones?

Easy download this to remove the probable Nvidia drivers that windows has installed.

Start in safe mode then open this, tick the box that says do not allow windows to auto install drivers, this stops windows trying to install a driver when you reboot because it will by default, then click the top box that says clean and restart and let it do it's thing and reboot.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Then grab the latest driver for your OS 32bit or 64bit.

and you can use this to remove all the crapware that Nvidia installs, like telemetry and geforce experience bollocks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back