Inetbet Manager Bonus

bayleesprings

Account closed - violation of <a href="http://www.
Joined
Mar 2, 2006
Location
Under your bed
Sorry if this has already been discussed 1000 times, but I didn't really find an answer to my question by searching the threads.

What are the WR for Inetbet's Manager bonus? I checked the cashier screen as soon as I opened the software and it had the whole amount in the "withdrawable" section, and I thought for some reason that there were WR.

Also, what is the max cashout? Also, can you withdraw the max and keep playing with the rest?
 

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Location
Up$hitCreek
My memory being what it is... I don't remember what the WR are. Max cash out off any free (no deposit) bonuses is 10x. ($10 mgr bonus = $100 max cash out) Once you cash out, any remaining money is removed from your account.

(Corrections and additions welcome. :) )
 

bayleesprings

Account closed - violation of <a href="http://www.
Joined
Mar 2, 2006
Location
Under your bed
My memory being what it is... I don't remember what the WR are. Max cash out off any free (no deposit) bonuses is 10x. ($10 mgr bonus = $100 max cash out) Once you cash out, any remaining money is removed from your account.

(Corrections and additions welcome. :) )
Thanks Mousey, but I sure hope you're wrong! Man, that sucks!
 

catrina m

Dormant account
PABaccred
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Location
US of A
She is right

10x

I had a $10 manager bonus and hit 100 free spins on raindance. Close to $500 when it quit retriggering

only got to keep $100.
 

Matthew23

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Location
Belfast, Northern Ireland
So If you hit a Random Jackpot you will not be paid. For me this takes away the fun of even playing with one of those bonuses. You have to play hoping you don't hit the jackpot. So much fun :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 

SlotsWizard

Dormant account
Joined
May 11, 2006
Location
North of Antarctica
So If you hit a Random Jackpot you will not be paid. For me this takes away the fun of even playing with one of those bonuses. You have to play hoping you don't hit the jackpot. So much fun :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Keep in mind that it's a non-deposit bonus which they didn't have to give in the first place. It would be different if it were a deposit bonus with a max cashout.
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Location
SOMEWHERE IN ASIA
Let's see if I have got this right. If a player using a manager's bonus hits the JP the lights still flash and the JP is temporarily hit and gone only to be reinstated when it is realised that the player wasnt eligible for it. Now, a manager's bonus is given because of player loyalty to the casino. While I understand the casino's stance in not awarding the JP to players using this manager's bonus can they not treat this flexibly and award 10%-20% of the JP to the one who wins with the bonus and re-instate the remaining 80%-90% back. The player will feel happy that he has gotten something while not much is taken away from the main JP and the other players wont feel so aggrieved.

just a suggestion.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top