Question Inetbet euro Bonus wagering doubt ....

muziq

PABinit
MM
Hi guys

i Very rarely plat RTG ... today i made 75 deposit matched it 100% and was Going OKish on it 500+

i saw some games are locked thats the thing i like in RTG the block games you cant play so guessing all else ok i played

most of teh other slots and later i found that a lot of other games are excluded almost all half of the slots ..

Does taht means i can paly them but tehy wont count for wagering ... or does its like i can never touch em ...

seems they dont have a live chat will be happy if u guys can clarify

muzikq

Don't touch them at all.
Inetbet are following their own rules a 100% and will never ever let anyone cash out that have broken a rule. You have to be really sure about what you're doing.
The only thing fair with them is that it's the same for everyone.

Now win. You've been way too quiet lately:thumbsup:

Edit: I see you had played one forbidden game. Send a pm to their rep Tom is best.
The Euro version maybe is a bit nicer than the other :)

Ty for the reply Trilej

seems i spoiled it then :(

as the games are blocked i though i can play all other games any way i will stop playing and contact the rep

hope i will get one time excuse

muzikw

Ty for the reply Trilej

seems i spoiled it then :(

as the games are blocked i though i can play all other games any way i will stop playing and contact the rep

hope i will get one time excuse

muzikw

I hope so too, and if it's just one game in the middle of the playing it shouldn't be so bad.
I very rarily used Inetbets bonuses but still managed to break the rules twice, so you're not alone :D

...and it's vacation time so maybe you should send an email to support too and explain.

Done both ... lets wait yes one game os im also hoping to get excused i made 150 to 750 all from allowed games

so lets hope

as to your other questions im doing well in gaming i have my fare share of win and lose luckly winning a lil more

as of my rules i turned most of them into pysical cash and so all good good

i dont post screens now on ... esp[ecially the DOA wins ..

and i bought a nice motor bike using my wins you cans see it in thh background of picture posted

Great news and I'm very happy for you:thumbsup:

I was wondering how you were doing but since I've also stopped posting screenies I don't see others either much.
Keep on doing well please. You deserve it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back