Impossible

lojo

Banned User - repetitive violations of <a href="ht
I don't need Stephen Hawking to tell me this, it is intrinsic to knowledge;

No games online are fair.
They can't be. Math has a mind of its own. The games online have a math given to them by minds. These minds, even the greatest of them, haven't a clue of the number that can't be counted to. These minds are finite, so they will produce finite numbers. 1x 1x 1 bla bla bla ^~ bla bla bla <luck> oh lets call it a deviation. Man, tries the divine, and messes up everytime. YOU can't count there, i assure you :)

The number is naught (we're all dealt a hand in life)
I call zero, it is 0

I don't need Stephen Hawking to tell me this, it is intrinsic to knowledge;

No games online are fair.
They can't be. Math has a mind of its own. The games online have a math given to them by minds. These minds, even the greatest of them, haven't a clue of the number that can't be counted to. These minds are finite, so they will produce finite numbers. 1x 1x 1 bla bla bla ^~ bla bla bla <luck> oh lets call it a deviation. Man, tries the divine, and messes up everytime. YOU can't count there, i assure you :)

The number is naught (we're all dealt a hand in life)
I call zero, it is 0

Huh??? :confused:
lol

rock me baby through wind an the rain rock me baby like a South Bound train, oooooo, oooo baby rock me

..............i still dont get it nash and you know where i went to school at:D.................laurie

thank you lauriejim, lol.
Pretty bad I'm still trying to figure out the multi-quote function :oops:

they say that cat lojo's one bad motha-shutyo-awwwwwww yeah... well hello there, children!

is this forum area dead, or are there lots of deleted threads i miss out on by popping in only sporadically? :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back