I'm currently listening to...

You scared me there a bit Guntis. I saw the name Coldplay and nearly started drinking to drown my sorrows because of the depths this thread had sunken into. Thank gods it was Leo. That's proper drinking music.

No need to worry! With a taste of music here everything is tip top! ;)

Regarding Leo's music, I agree for all 200% with you. Recently, I picked some of his songs which I like the most and turned into mp3, and also cut off beginnings and ends, as normally this is where he promotes different places to buy his CD's and etc. So now I have "clean" songs which I can listen on the go from my phone.

Sometimes I wonder what primary performers think when seeing that their song covers sound better than originals...

As a rule, the best part of his songs is before the end, for example like
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Eh...the time has come;
campo-viejo-tempranillo-bottle.png

Or actually lives 20km away from you...:D
Haha, half-true i guess.
Really prefer living in a house over an apartment.
Can do whatever you want when you want, and neighbours wont mind.

I always been a nightowl, and when i was living in Umeå, a neighbour actually complained about me using the toilet in the middle of the night.
Apparently it woke her up.
I just said "Uh ok, not much i can do about how much noise the toilet makes" and she left angry.

Being a black-belt in passive agressiveness, i couldnt just let this go.
2-3 days later i bought a pair of these and hung them on her door.
She never even said thank you, but she never came by to complain again, so maybe she used them.

sdsds.jpg

Haha, half-true i guess.
Really prefer living in a house over an apartment.
Can do whatever you want when you want, and neighbours wont mind.

I always been a nightowl, and when i was living in Umeå, a neighbour actually complained about me using the toilet in the middle of the night.
Apparently it woke her up.
I just said "Uh ok, not much i can do about how much noise the toilet makes" and she left angry.

Being a black-belt in passive agressiveness, i couldnt just let this go.
2-3 days later i bought a pair of these and hung them on her door.
She never even said thank you, but she never came by to complain again, so maybe she used them.

View attachment 131666

Hah... I like loud music and sometimes I'm being loud myself, but I also like quietness and time after time be alone. If I would hear someone flushing a toilet or loudly running down the stairs and shutting external doors— that's wouldn't be a problem at all, I can understand that!

We live on the first floor with windows facing the gardens (that's how they are called in the UK). If our windows are open (which always are), I can hear and see everything that is going on out there. All our neighbours are fine and they know what the limit is...

But a few years ago we had Romanian neighbours that lived in a house that is around 20 meters away from ours. First, a couple of them had moved in and then, later they started to bring more of their friends to join the club...

In the beginning, everything was alright but soon, it started to turn into the everyday-barbeque-drinking-madness, very similar to the video below... :D

If I don't like something I prefer to tell about it once assuming people will understand it, maximum I do it twice. If I would have to repeat it three times it would start to drive me nuts...

Seeing party like in the video above, the 1st time I politely asked to turn THIS music off as there is 23.00 o'clock already. They apologised and switched it off.

On the 2nd time, I got pissed off and changed the polite wording... I said; I fed up of listening to this shit and to get it turned down right now because people need to sleep and wake up early to work. They again apologised, switched it off but being drunk soon they forgot that someone has asked about something...

I simply didn't say anything anymore as I would look stupid repeating the same thing over and over again. That night I had to sleep with earplugs. :D

ear-plugs.png

And in the morning, my girlfriend called to the council. Luckily the council was responsive and sorted the shit out with their landlord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back