I'm currently listening to...

Probably just taking a break he seems to disappear for a week or so every now and again.

You learn something new every day. I didn't know we were allowed to do that :lolup:

Edit (hours later): Didn't use enough words on the first go. And this while being sober. FFS.

Last edited:
This is my absolute favourite feel good song. I've posted this one at least 3 times before (different versions). The SUn is shining, the beer is cold and Akatsuki blasting from the speakers. Happy days!

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Last edited:
In celebration of the UK players having not 1, oh not 2, but yes 3!!!!! Thats 3 competitions to play for at CM here is my neighbours favourite mix from today.

We listened to it while i weeded the veggie patch......

Commiserations to our Swedish friends. We must spare a thought for their lack of competitioness.

Thats enough, back to celebrating :)

In celebration of the UK players having not 1, oh not 2, but yes 3!!!!! Thats 3 competitions to play for at CM here is my neighbours favourite mix from today.

We listened to it while i weeded the veggie patch......

Commiserations to our Swedish friends. We must spare a thought for their lack of competitioness.

Thats enough, back to celebrating :)

Another music post running for the length of a movie :eek: I need several drinks to get through this Bambi. I think you're required to listen to everything anyone posts here. At least that's what I've been told.

Another music post running for the length of a movie :eek: I need several drinks to get through this Bambi. I think you're required to listen to everything anyone posts here. At least that's what I've been told.
Damn so that is what i am meant to do. I just commented on what i thought the videos looked like. Never actually listen to any of them.:laugh:

All posts have to be listened to. This is the way. (Taken from the Mandalorian).

Ternur i am simply balancing the scales as i have about a weeks to catch up on. I have one more mix to add to make things even. I am very disappointed at you policing when its clear you have not actually listened to any of the mixes at full length.

Several drinks is not hard for a seasoned vet like yourself, tssk, tssk.

Paul you should know better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back