I'm currently listening to...

tenor.gif

I forgot the video. I'm currently listening to... MOAbangeeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!

And a little tipsy.

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Ah, you guys do know me well. :cheerleader: The support is very much appreciated.

And naturally, this was blasting very loud just a moment ago. The neighbours and wife were delighted :thumbsup: But it's isolation time and normal rules don't apply.

Aww, how nice. Another reason to smile today :)

Link Removed

Last edited:
Also, i found a loophole in the "no posting videos already posted" rules.

So no need to bring out the judges for this one Ternur, since you have already been lawyered!
View attachment 129941

Well played Kroffe-san :thumbsup:

Trickery is an art form, and you have now mastered this one as well (taking nothing away from your world class paint3d skills).

TBF, there was something really strange about those judges anyway.

Well played Kroffe-san :thumbsup:

Trickery is an art form, and you have now mastered this one as well (taking nothing away from your world class paint3d skills).

TBF, there was something really strange about those judges anyway.

111.gif

Agree about the judges.
They had some very unorthodox ways of delivering their rulings, but they were always fair, strict but fair.
They say it takes 10 000 hours to master something, so i estimate i still have some 9 995 hours to go before i can claim mastery of paint3d.
:)

When you say 'dancing' do you mean breakdancing or MC Hammer shit?

I'm extremely bad at dancing. So it will mostly result in some weird ska like stepping or something (out of rhythm I might add). This is one of the reasons for various Japanese music videos. This art form seems still appreciated by them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back