I'm currently listening to...

Have lots of footage from Babymetal live @ Wembley on my PC & in my heart, but have decided to monetize it behind a DLC paywall. And seemingly CM can't handle uploads larger than 50Kb

Here's the free to play version:

View attachment 121672

That was amazing

From the new BM album. I like this song more and more every time I listen to it. The mixing on that album is not perfect though (imho). Doesn't matter that much to my ears after listening to metal (loudly) for the past 35 years or so.

:cool:

Podcasts - as i've got a heavy cold and need something to distract me :)

Ive recently started to listen to alot of podcasts about cold cases and crimes.
Very fascinating, but its probably not for everyone since some cases are very disturbing.

poddie.png

It's less a Brexit Bong and more a death-knell reminder at how incompetently we've handled the whole shambles, and a tribute to those that have lost their minds :D

It should really bong for the next 15 years, up until we've set up some viable trade deals :laugh:

As you wish.

:cool:

Do Dailymotion videos work with the board?

Here's an example on how music should be played and enjoyed. What can I say? Go Japan.

I used to work with music (copyright/licensing) back in the day. I miss those days, got to see a lot of bands play live. But never experienced a live show like this one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back