I'm currently listening to...

Any idea why it did not work?
Maybe some other song would work better?

Oh dear god!

I had the video on mute at first. You picked the right song, Year Zero is the quintessential Ghosʇ song :thumbsup:

It must some kind of voodoo or black magic if THAT song can't make the slots work as you'd like. :D

Oh dear god!

I had the video on mute at first. You picked the right song, Year Zero is the quintessential Ghosʇ song :thumbsup:

It must some kind of voodoo or black magic if THAT song can't make the slots work as you'd like. :D

Haha, i thought for sure you had heard it when you said you were lost for words. :p

Found it a bit scary but i kind of liked it.

Whilst were doing Xmassy songs, here is a similar style by an all time fav of mine from Sonseed. Great lyrics and if you get an chance to see them live its wild.

Ghosʇ is a great band. I've posted a few songs from them in this thread before if my memory serves me well. :)

Yes, another not so long back. I dont normally listen to rock, is it rock? heavy metal, thrash etc but always something to like from a genre

They are sometimes hard to place in a single genre. That's the problem with to categorising music in general. But yeah, Ghost would be rock or metal to most people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back