Ignition/Bovada - cannot deposit bitcoin?

luck17

Dormant Account
PABnononaccred2
I am not sure what section to post this in but I have been playing here for two-years and never seen this before. For the last 4-hours when I try to initiate a bitcoin deposit on Ignition to get a generated bitcoin address to send deposit with, I get an ERROR...something happened please refresh and try again.

I called and the rep said it was only my account, but she did slip and say well bitcoin is crashing. I do know the price of cryptocurrencies has been hit hard the last two days but she denied this had anything to do with the issue. But all of a sudden a credit card deposit option appeared next to bitcoin, which in two years of playing at Ignition I have never been offered before.

Anyone else having this issue???

I been playing at Ignition only for couple months and always had the credit card option. I usually deposit by credit card and withdraw using bitcoin. Never had any problem with bitcoin withdrawals.

I been playing at Ignition only for couple months and always had the credit card option. I usually deposit by credit card and withdraw using bitcoin. Never had any problem with bitcoin withdrawals.

Do you live in the USA?

I have never had the CC option before at Ignition in 2-years, but I prefer bitcoin anyway as had issues in the past with credit card deposits and Ignition has had issues in the past with card numbers getting stolen.

I have never had an issue with depositing bitcoin at Ignition, until today.

So..why all of a sudden does Ignition offer me the CC deposit option, at the same time I am receiving an error message when trying to deposit with bitcoin??? Kinda of ironic timing, don't you think??

Thank you for your response but my question is about bitcoin deposits....Ignition is giving me an ERROR MESSAGE instead of generating a wallet address to send the bitcoin deposit to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back