if you beleive in well wishes

I'm not much for the belief in the power of prayer but ill take a rooms worth of hope right now
not one to bucket much..but
My fur monster got past me at the gate today and has been missing 9 hours. She's a clever doggy but I live in a pretty remote area of forest. I'd have faith she'd just make her way home as she has in past escapes...but here is heavy laden with coyotes hunters and trappers and more forest rhan you could contemplate going out in in minus 15 to scour.

Anyway. She's a dog but my fur baby. And I'll be up until either my brains forces me to sleep or I go insane lol

I rather thought my Xmas was crappy so far from all family and friends and only being able to spend it with my monsters
Now I'd trade anything ro insure I can spend it with them :)

If youre home and sad this season...count every blessing you have that you take for granted. I figured I was bad off only having the dogs and me this year. I pray I HAVE the dogs to spend it with now.:)

Oh God, I'd be absolutely beside myself too. Have you found her yet? I can't bear to think about it. I bet you're going insane with worry. Mine got out once and he's not road savvy and I was in pieces.

Don't worry about what anyone else may think. My fur baby is my world - it's an unconditional love that no-one will understand until they have that bond, especially if they've helped you through a lonely period like it sounds she has.

Shit, I'd struggle to choose between him and my teenage daughters - he's given me much more back in the last 2 years! :rolleyes:

Can you update when you find her safe and well? Keeping everything crossed that's what happens! <3 :( xxxx

lol if you beleive pets have vibes
then I'm going bonkers.
the dogs is whining and knows somethings off
and the cat just crawled in with him
the three are a pack
and they know something is wrong with the pack 20171217_223559.jpg

Oh, I very much hope your darling comes home safely. Is there an animal service that can help perhaps, or will you go on a search party? Please let us know when she's back. I'll pray for you.

it may well seem overreactive

but I know my monsters
she's home :)
12 hours might not seem much
here stuff eats your pets
while ya she is home she wont let me check her without losing a finger so we will cross that bridge tomorrow :
but she's is home
and we will see how well tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back