I won the Grand Prive Prestige contest!!!!!

recruit

Dormant account
I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I played the Grand Prive "Presige" promotion, finishing somewhere in the Top 20. I think I won a $250 bonus. I also got all the emails this week about the new "live draw" they were having Friday night while launching their newest "Supernova" promotion. I didn't bother to log in to watch live, but decided to hit a replay of it.

I about fell outta my chair when I hear their live commentator say, "Congrats to Aquatania (the Grand Prize winner) and DALLAS GAL, (that's me!!) the "Lucky Draw winner". Turns out, they randomly drew a second Grand Prize winner from the Top 20 players. Go figure. And I hadn't even bothered to tune in for the draw!

I immediately called Grand Prive, (3 times, I think) and have watched the replay of the live feed about 20 times. They confirmed it, I won the 9-day all expense paid trip to South Africa with $15K in spending money. The VIP Manager is supposed to be calling me Monday with all the details. First time I have EVER won anything "BIG" like this playing online. PINCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lolup:

Yayhoooooo!!!!! WTG Recruit!!!!!:notworthy:yahoo::clap::cheers::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Congratulations..that is OUTSTANDING!!!:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Now THAT is a contest win!! You go, Girl!!! Congrats and enjoy! I'd love to see a report on your trip when you get back.

:thumbsup:

Awesome recruit!
Congratulations on your win and hope your trip is spectacular.

:clap::yahoo::cheers:

Fantastic! That even beats VMW's World Cup trip in 2006 IMO...both excellent results though. WTG :thumbsup: Grand Priv are on my own "Prestige" list for being one of the only MG's to reduce their reverse time to 6 hrs earlier this year too :)

I watched that live-stream thing too, but only made it half way through before I fell asleep :rolleyes:
I do remember those names being read out - but didn't realise it was someone here!

:notworthy MEGA CONGRATULATIONS! :notworthy
:cheers:

Thanks to all...

Thanks to all of you for your Congrats and well wishes. I spoke to Lee Michaels from Grand Prive this morning about the details...going to be an unbelievable trip. I apprently misspoke however, when I said they were giving me $15K spending money along with the trip...apparently that was only for the Grand Prize Winner. My take is $3K spending money. I had thought it was 'even steven' since the website claims both prizes would be identical, but hey I'm not complaining! (Turns out the TRIP is "identical" but not the spending cash)

Based on what he told us about the weather, I think we're shooting for mid January. Can't wait!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back