i think im addicted to the rtg game LUCKY TIGER

reda

PABnonaccred
i love this game. when its hitting i have won like 400 to 500 dollars on the fortune spins. even after i win like that i still give some of it back. but i cant pull my self away. guess its the greediness coming out. lol

Congrats on your wins...I have never been able to hit on that game..That is the one with the gold tigers, and it is .88 cents a spin, right?
I keep trying..Well, maybe I will give it another try..

I like that game now too - when it first came out though...ugh it killed me. Then I had a couple good hits - now it's killing me again! ;)

yes its 88 cents. and when its not hitting it will kill you. what i do is play about 25 spins and if the gold gongs or the lucky tigers arent showing up then i stop and come back to the game later. seems i randomly catch it hitting . its like its on a timer to play a while then it goes dry then it plays again. thats when i hit the big features. after it takes in so much money it will all of a sudden start hitting. and on 88 cents 400 and 500 dollar wins if good . i was playing it at club world and i was down to .97 cents . i gave it a spin and it hit the features and i got 494 dollars. . i bet that wont happen again. but silly me sat there and gave it all back. but of course i had wagering to do so what the heck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back