I sure , could use it.

rogerrabbit

Dormant account
Hello fellows how you all are doing today ? even though i never posted here before i've read some of your postings. i 'll be traveling for the first time pretty soon to las vegas and i 'm hoping that everything that i 'l do in vegas stays in vegas LOL. i'm not much of a gamble however i'll be trying my luck over there , what a heck as might as well gamble a little bit and live the full experience. Since i probably going to be at the video poker slots, i've been checking some video poker sites you know, not to be unprepared. if someone with a great knowledge on the game don't mind sharing some of it i encourage you to reply me, i sure could use a good tip or strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another stupid spammer.

Do you really think we can't figure out the difference between a legitimate info site and an affiliate spam page?

Don't you jackasses ever learn? :rolleyes:

an innocent action.

i' m sorry if i offended you , i'm not a whatchumacallit , i'm just an ordinary person trying to have an opinion and in return looking for some as well.

Naughty Naughty!!!!!!, maybe you should come back in and redo, spamming is not a good way to start off, atleast here anyways, it will get ya in the chit house real fast with the forum members and the Big C himself:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back