I sure , could use it.

rogerrabbit

Dormant account
Hello fellows how you all are doing today ? even though i never posted here before i've read some of your postings. i 'll be traveling for the first time pretty soon to las vegas and i 'm hoping that everything that i 'l do in vegas stays in vegas LOL. i'm not much of a gamble however i'll be trying my luck over there , what a heck as might as well gamble a little bit and live the full experience. Since i probably going to be at the video poker slots, i've been checking some video poker sites you know, not to be unprepared. if someone with a great knowledge on the game don't mind sharing some of it i encourage you to reply me, i sure could use a good tip or strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roanan

Banned User - abusive flamming - misogynist
Another stupid spammer.

Do you really think we can't figure out the difference between a legitimate info site and an affiliate spam page?

Don't you jackasses ever learn? :rolleyes:

rogerrabbit

Dormant account
an innocent action.

i' m sorry if i offended you , i'm not a whatchumacallit , i'm just an ordinary person trying to have an opinion and in return looking for some as well.

GGW Laurie

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Naughty Naughty!!!!!!, maybe you should come back in and redo, spamming is not a good way to start off, atleast here anyways, it will get ya in the chit house real fast with the forum members and the Big C himself:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)