Logo
external image

I love women!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tim5ny
  • id17834
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 478
  • Replies 10
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
What do you tell a woman who has two black eyes?

Nothing! You already told her twice! :)


Why do women get married in white?

To match the rest of the kitchen appliances! :D

What did you do wrong when your wife comes out of the kitchen and starts nagging you?

Made the leash too long! :eek2:

Why are women's feet short?

So that they can stand closer to the kitchen sink! :p
 
What do you tell a woman who has two black eyes?

Nothing! You already told her twice! :)


Why do women get married in white?

To match the rest of the kitchen appliances! :D

What did you do wrong when your wife comes out of the kitchen and starts nagging you?

Made the leash too long! :eek2:

Why are women's feet short?

So that they can stand closer to the kitchen sink! :p
Tim5ny! those words are grounds for divorce!! lol
 
OINKER all the way!!! That's okay, I'll have to go see what I have in my arsenal of "small dick" jokes. :D
 
A woman goes to the doctor.
Hey doc I have a problem....my husband 's penis is like a 2 month old baby.
So small? replys the doctor.
No sir you dont undearsteand..........as big as a 2 month old baby..............:o
 
A man is walking down the street and he kicks a bottle

A man is walking down the street and he kicks a bottle. A genie pops out and says to him,

"I am the genie of the bottle and I can grant you one wish,"

"One," replies the man "tradition has always been three,"

"Well, I'm a really busy genie, so it's one wish," snaps the genie "so take it or leave it!" The man pondered for a while.

"Ok," he finally says "I work in New York but live in Dartford and travelling to the airport and all that is really getting me down. I would really like to be able to drive to work, so can you build me a bridge from Dartford to The Big Apple?"

"Look mate, I've already told you I'm a busy genie, Do you realise how much work is involved in a project like that?"

"Fair enough," sighs the man and gave it a bit more thought, "right," he says "I would like you to get me a book on the working of the female mind."

Genie replies "Do you want lights on that bridge?"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top