I have no idea what I done :)

I just received an email from Neteller stating that I am the winner of the Neteller VIP European cup so they credited my account with $270.20 USD.

With the exchange rate it is $345.60. I am so happy right now as my Neteller account was pretty empty. I do not know what I done but I remember choosing Portugal as the winner and I do not know anything about sports :oops:

Has anyone won any Neteller promotions before?

I get those sort of email daily (although Skrill and Paypal based) and tend to delete them straight off as there are so many scams about, I always think it is one of those!

Balance never jumps unexpectedly and I never log in via their 'dodgy' links.

Not sure what you've done either but sounds genuine enough in your case.

Congrats, well done (whatever you did lol) and enjoy :D

I'm always getting Neteller spam but I don't really use them. I much prefer the stuff you can spread on toast anyways. :confused::)

It normally goes straight to Junk Folder Land, along with my notifications that I won the Nigerian Lottery for the 4th time straight :eek:

Well done on your win Mina!

I just received an email from Neteller stating that I am the winner of the Neteller VIP European cup so they credited my account with $270.20 USD.

With the exchange rate it is $345.60. I am so happy right now as my Neteller account was pretty empty. I do not know what I done but I remember choosing Portugal as the winner and I do not know anything about sports :oops:

Has anyone won any Neteller promotions before?

Lucky you Mina:notworthy:notworthy I have been with them for 4 years and have won nothing on any of their promotions even though some months in the past I was wagering €10k a month. You are very lucky.:)

I'm always getting Neteller spam but I don't really use them. I much prefer the stuff you can spread on toast anyways. :confused::)

It normally goes straight to Junk Folder Land, along with my notifications that I won the Nigerian Lottery for the 4th time straight :eek:

Well done on your win Mina!

Maybe you should enter comps sometimes you never know your luck :)

Had more than my fair share of freebies, Free spins, Super Spins, Good will etc etc but NEVER won a raffle/draw type promotion EVER.

Used to participate in a good few, in fact think it was last year Guts did something and I was depositing (not just for the raffle but to play) daily, sometimes twice a day.

Logged in after the draw(s) thinking, let today be the day £100, £250, anything!!!! But nope.

Can't have everything I suppose, as nice as it would be.

Oh bollix. Very sorry old chap.

Just a thought. Is it plagiarism if a guy sleeps with a girl knowing that she is not a virgin? I was never much good at geogrophy at school. I couldn't even spell it

Something to do with leprechauns, from recollection :confused::eek:

Congratz Mina. You did a good job in picking a team that not many others have picked but still had good chances to win the cup. I picked Germany - and if they had won I would have gotten some 20$ maybe :)

A while back I won €100 in a Skrill raffle, but generally speaking these promotions are not worth any hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back