Logo
external image

I have no idea what I done :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter mina1929
  • id74402
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2484
  • Replies 18

mina1929

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Location
Universe
I just received an email from Neteller stating that I am the winner of the Neteller VIP European cup so they credited my account with $270.20 USD.

With the exchange rate it is $345.60. I am so happy right now as my Neteller account was pretty empty. I do not know what I done but I remember choosing Portugal as the winner and I do not know anything about sports :o

Has anyone won any Neteller promotions before?
 
I get those sort of email daily (although Skrill and Paypal based) and tend to delete them straight off as there are so many scams about, I always think it is one of those!

Balance never jumps unexpectedly and I never log in via their 'dodgy' links.

Not sure what you've done either but sounds genuine enough in your case.

Congrats, well done (whatever you did lol) and enjoy :D
 
I'm always getting Neteller spam but I don't really use them. I much prefer the stuff you can spread on toast anyways. :confused::)

It normally goes straight to Junk Folder Land, along with my notifications that I won the Nigerian Lottery for the 4th time straight :eek:

Well done on your win Mina!
 
I just received an email from Neteller stating that I am the winner of the Neteller VIP European cup so they credited my account with $270.20 USD.

With the exchange rate it is $345.60. I am so happy right now as my Neteller account was pretty empty. I do not know what I done but I remember choosing Portugal as the winner and I do not know anything about sports :o

Has anyone won any Neteller promotions before?

Lucky you Mina:notworthy:notworthy I have been with them for 4 years and have won nothing on any of their promotions even though some months in the past I was wagering €10k a month. You are very lucky.:)
 
I'm always getting Neteller spam but I don't really use them. I much prefer the stuff you can spread on toast anyways. :confused::)

It normally goes straight to Junk Folder Land, along with my notifications that I won the Nigerian Lottery for the 4th time straight :eek:

Well done on your win Mina!

Maybe you should enter comps sometimes you never know your luck :)
 
Had more than my fair share of freebies, Free spins, Super Spins, Good will etc etc but NEVER won a raffle/draw type promotion EVER.

Used to participate in a good few, in fact think it was last year Guts did something and I was depositing (not just for the raffle but to play) daily, sometimes twice a day.

Logged in after the draw(s) thinking, let today be the day £100, £250, anything!!!! But nope.

Can't have everything I suppose, as nice as it would be.
 
I wish everyone would stop having the money fairy drop cash into their accounts, first Dunover with his £600+ Sky Vegas gratuity and now this!!

I've definitely angered the money gods. Gonna just check my bank balance........

No. Same as before.

Bugger. :eek::thumbsup:
 
Too late Colin, already covered the obligatory Nuttella gag. Filthy plagiarist!! :eek:;)

Oh bollix. Very sorry old chap.

Just a thought. Is it plagiarism if a guy sleeps with a girl knowing that she is not a virgin? I was never much good at geogrophy at school. I couldn't even spell it
 
Oh bollix. Very sorry old chap.

Just a thought. Is it plagiarism if a guy sleeps with a girl knowing that she is not a virgin? I was never much good at geogrophy at school. I couldn't even spell it

Something to do with leprechauns, from recollection :confused::eek:
 
Congratz Mina. You did a good job in picking a team that not many others have picked but still had good chances to win the cup. I picked Germany - and if they had won I would have gotten some 20$ maybe :)

A while back I won €100 in a Skrill raffle, but generally speaking these promotions are not worth any hassle.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top