Logo
external image

How to get to Heaven from Scotland ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id34593
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 141
  • Replies 0

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Location
Palm Bay Florida
How to get to Heaven from Scotland ...

I was testing children in my Glasgow Sunday
school class to see if they understood the
concept of getting into heaven.

I asked them, "If I sold my house and my
car, had a big jumble sale and gave all my
money to the church, would that get me
into heaven?"

"NO!" the children answered.

"If I cleaned the church every day, mowed
the garden and kept everything tidy, would
that get me into heaven?"

Again, the answer was 'No!'

By now I was starting to smile.

"Well, then, if I was kind to animals and
gave sweeties to all the children, and
loved my husband, would that get me
into heaven?"

Again, they all answered 'No!'

I was just bursting with pride for them.

I continued, "Then how can I get into heaven?"


A six year old boy shouted,

"Yuv goat tae be fukin' deid"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top