Logo
external image

How to get to America the Beautiful

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmftrs
  • id23448
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2718
  • Replies 15
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Location
U.S.A.
I'm a new member and just posted my intro earlier. Several very kind users suggested that I go to "America the Beautiful sub-cat to learn more about online gaming. I have searched your site thoroughly - me thinks - but I have yet to discover it. Where can I find this sub-cat?

Thanks for your help, GMFTRS
 
I'm a new member and just posted my intro earlier. Several very kind users suggested that I go to "America the Beautiful sub-cat to learn more about online gaming. I have searched your site thoroughly - me thinks - but I have yet to discover it. Where can I find this sub-cat?

Thanks for your help, GMFTRS

Link Outdated / Removed
 
I didnt mean to step on any toes here

just thought it was made a certain way

my bad :eek:

Cindy
No toes stepped on Cindy....it is all good as far as I am concerned....I PMed Rob, maybe he will foward my PM to you and Rob read my mind, he better get a doctor's appointment soon,lol:D:D!!!
 
I'm with the DOJ, I'd like to come in as well!! Thought this was a selective place to discuss the hush hush stuff??

LOL,,,that reminds me of some guys profile I was looking at the other night on here and he listed his occupation as "Homeland Security" but he did say in his profile that he also liked to gamble online,,,go figure huh !!! :lolup:
 
I'm with the DOJ, I'd like to come in as well!! Thought this was a selective place to discuss the hush hush stuff??

There's no "hush hush" stuff. The main thing is that Google likes Casinomeister. If you were running a payment processor, would you like to see your company name appear in a thread that's Googled here?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top