Horse Racing & Tips Thread

Posting a couple now for tomorrow

I have a fancy for Dantes Pass in 4.08 Newmarket. At 5/1 to me he a strong each way bet to nothing. The fav is a decent yardstick but he dispatched a likeable type last time and with normal progression alone would go close. I will be shocked if not in the front 3.

Our suprise 6/1 3.40 Wetherby is similar. Will def come on for the run last time and has bags of potential. 4 places with PP.

Looking forward to seeing Minella Indo and Envoi Allen both at DownRoyal. Haven't backed either but will watch with interest.

Gl all having a punt.

Posting a couple now for tomorrow

I have a fancy for Dantes Pass in 4.08 Newmarket. At 5/1 to me he a strong each way bet to nothing. The fav is a decent yardstick but he dispatched a likeable type last time and with normal progression alone would go close. I will be shocked if not in the front 3.

Our suprise 6/1 3.40 Wetherby is similar. Will def come on for the run last time and has bags of potential. 4 places with PP.

Looking forward to seeing Minella Indo and Envoi Allen both at DownRoyal. Haven't backed either but will watch with interest.

Gl all having a punt.
I've got Dantes Pass in one of my bets and I'm looking forward to the 2.50 at Down Royal where I hope that Galvin will continue its winning streak.
Here is my most unlikely to win anthing bet for today.
Good luck all those having a punt

Lucky 15 (x30) Each Way

12. Progressive
16/1
30th Oct ASCOT 14:10 HANDICAP HURDLE 1m 7f 152y - Each Way
Each Way: 1/5 Odds, 5 Places
1. One For Rosie
5/1
30th Oct ASCOT 14:45 HANDICAP CHASE 2m 0f 167y - Each Way
Each Way: 1/5 Odds, 3 Places
9. One More Fleurie
12/1
30th Oct ASCOT 15:20 HANDICAP CHASE 2m 7f 180y - Each Way
Each Way: 1/5 Odds, 4 Places
7. Frau Georgia
15/2
30th Oct WETHERBY 16:50 HANDICAP CHASE 3m 0f 45y - Each Way
Best odds

Screenshot_20211031-090036_Chrome.jpg

4 I fancy each way today.
Lucky 15 done. The accum pays 800/1. If a miracle happens.

Anyone betting at cork today should note there'll be tonnes of non runners. Its pissing rain all weekend the ground is gonna get worse and worse.

Gl all

View attachment 160205

4 I fancy each way today.
Lucky 15 done. The accum pays 800/1. If a miracle happens.

Anyone betting at cork today should note there'll be tonnes of non runners. Its pissing rain all weekend the ground is gonna get worse and worse.

Gl all
I'm waiting until not long before the off of my first runner before placing my bets because I sometimes annoy myself by placing them too early only to have non runners. I'm also considering altering my ew lucky 15's to include a short priced fave in each one because that 4th horse never comes in!

Here is one of my bets. Good luck Ken

Lucky 15 (x30) Each Way

8. The Getaway Star
9/2
31st Oct CORK 13:50 3M HURDLE 3m - Each Way
13:50 Today
1. Russian Diamond
9/2
31st Oct CORK 15:00 3M 4F HCAP CHASE 3m 4f - Each Way
8. Romella
5/1
31st Oct CORK 15:30 2M HCAP HURDLE 2m - Each Way
Each Way: 1/5 Odds, 6 Places
9. Loingseoir
11/2
31st Oct NAAS 16:15 1M 2F HCAP 1m 2f - Each Way
Each Way: 1/4 Odds, 4 Places
Best odds

One token selection in the Melbourne Cup. I won't see as it's on at 4am our time but it's always a race I put a small few quid on one.

The favourite may well win but is just too short to back even without too many foreign raiders this year.

I've gone for Tralee Rose each way 6 places (PP) at 12/1. 0ne of the few I've actually seen run previously. Disappointed a little when fav in adelaide but seems to have improved since.

Gl all having a punt.

One token selection in the Melbourne Cup. I won't see as it's on at 4am our time but it's always a race I put a small few quid on one.

The favourite may well win but is just too short to back even without too many foreign raiders this year.

I've gone for Tralee Rose each way 6 places (PP) at 12/1. 0ne of the few I've actually seen run previously. Disappointed a little when fav in adelaide but seems to have improved since.

Gl all having a punt.
Grand Promenade - Jockey Kerrin McEvoy- is starting to gain traction with many racing pundits. Good odds as well. Might be worth a punt.

I find this really strange. Bookies have already paid out on Incentivise, the winner of the Melbourne Cup 2021 - even though it is not being run until Tuesday Nov 2nd.

What happens if before the race, the horse is injured, scratched, or withdrawn for some other reason?

I just don't get it.

bets.com.au/racing-news/incentivise-payout-on-melbourne-cup-2021-20211020-0002
Some other reason. = Verry Elleegant!.

Gl all having a punt.
I just watched the race and Verry Elleegant blew them away despite having a very poor draw.

Not much doing today.
Will mostly be watching the Prem and rugby.

Did have a small bet on Act of God at 4/1 1.08 Aintree Edward O'Grady sends two there today (The Wests Awake is the other 14/1 in the 2.15) and he does not usually send one without a chance. Happy to take a chance on this one to keep progressing and go close.

Also small e/w bet on Flying Solo 10/1 6places at PP wide open race and a likeable type so worth a small punt.

I have not looked at the breeders cup yet but I'll probably do a bet there later also.

GL All having a go.

Not much doing today.
Will mostly be watching the Prem and rugby.

Did have a small bet on Act of God at 4/1 1.08 Aintree Edward O'Grady sends two there today (The Wests Awake is the other 14/1 in the 2.15) and he does not usually send one without a chance. Happy to take a chance on this one to keep progressing and go close.

Also small e/w bet on Flying Solo 10/1 6places at PP wide open race and a likeable type so worth a small punt.

I have not looked at the breeders cup yet but I'll probably do a bet there later also.

GL All having a go.
Yeah I have struggled to put a few bets together today also. This is my main bet. Good luck with yours :)

Lucky 15 (x30) Each Way

12. Bashkirova
15/4
6th Nov DONCASTER 12:55 EVENT 1m 2f 43y - Each Way
10. Hafeet Alain
8/1
6th Nov DONCASTER 13:25 HANDICAP 0m 7f 6y - Each Way
13:25 Today
Each Way: 1/5 Odds, 5 Places
6. Magical Spirit
6/1
6th Nov DONCASTER 14:05 EVENT 0m 6f 2y - Each Way
16. East Asia
15/2
6th Nov DONCASTER 14:40 HANDICAP 1m 3f 197y - Each Way
Best odds

Have any of you guys/gals ever considered buying a share in a syndicate? Lots of ads on the TV at the moment from many of the major trainers, with shares ranging from $1900 up to $9000, with nothing more to pay.

Not sure if it is a waste of money or something to consider.

Some nice racing tomorrow with big fields. I'm looking at El Passo Wood @100/1 EW in the 2.40 at Aintree
Had a quick look at the race, its one of three for the owner, all having their first race for Pipe and I would say they will use this race as a sighter for the National meeting. Hopefully you will get a run for your money, Skybet are paying 7 places and definitely worth a few quid ew.

Had a quick look at the race, its one of three for the owner, all having their first race for Pipe and I would say they will use this race as a sighter for the National meeting. Hopefully you will get a run for your money, Skybet are paying 7 places and definitely worth a few quid ew.
I will be sticking Mac Tottie in a lucky 15 and take El Passo Woods in a EW just for shots and giggles.

I'm in the USA at the minute so have not been punting but I do think Il Ridoto at 9/2 is an outstanding bet at Sandown 1.50.

Gets weight all around and was impressive at Newbury last time out.

Lovely racing cards today :) This is my main punt for today. Good luck if your having a bet today all

Lucky 15 (x30) Each Way

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Best odds

I am back to lose some more after a month of R&R in the US.

I am all over Champ in the long walk at 2.25. He may be no chaser but could be the next big bucks. 4/1 is a very nice price.

Also small ew play on fuji flight at 10/1 5 places in the 2.40 Haydock.

Gl all having a punt.

I am back to lose some more after a month of R&R in the US.

I am all over Champ in the long walk at 2.25. He may be no chaser but could be the next big bucks. 4/1 is a very nice price.

Also small ew play on fuji flight at 10/1 5 places in the 2.40 Haydock.

Gl all having a punt.
I'm not taken by todays racing but this is my bet in Ireland today. GL to all having a punt

Lucky 15 (x30) Each Way

6. Aldo The Apache
9/2
18th Dec NAVAN 13:10 2M 4F HCAP HURDLE 2m 4f - Each Way
13:10 Today
Best odds

7. All Class
5/4
18th Dec NAVAN 13:45 2M 4F HCAP HURDLE 2m 4f - Each Way
13:45 Today