Hook's Heroes NetEnt Video

Done about 1000 spijs on this now. Its like a (very) poor mans Southpark, without the charm or win potential. Wtf is going on with Netent releases these days?

I think it's time I introduced you new posters to the term 'Netent Variance' described brilliantly in this old paragraph by Chopley:

Link Outdated / Removed

And I quote you my favourite paragraph he ever wrote:

....maybe Netent's slots aren't 'funny' in the sense of there being something 'wrong' (i.e. dodgy) with them, but I think their paytables are designed in a most pernicious manner so that players are basically almost never ahead, and are always left chasing a VERY RARE decent hit to even get back to their starting balance, let alone win anything.

Saves 100 posts and 10,000 words being added to this thread!!

But how do they still make money then? If i was a new player and my first experience where these kind of games i would never return to play again. They have become gradually worse and worse tough. Corporate greed at its finest.

Pretty good game. Features are cool, worst netentgame is still eggomatic i have never win that game over 30x bet.
Dracula is best release 2015

Sorry, Incorrect - Possibly a demon game for yourself.

I am lucky enough over the months to be over 2K up on this game (total) from just 0.40p bets in the main.

Probably sounds like bullshit but remember I play every day more or less and it is one of my 'go to' games and in my top 5!

Some games are lucky for others, all swings n roundabouts.

Sorry, Incorrect - Possibly a demon game for yourself.

I am lucky enough over the months to be over 2K up on this game (total) from just 0.40p bets in the main.

Probably sounds like bullshit but remember I play every day more or less and it is one of my 'go to' games and in my top 5!

Some games are lucky for others, all swings n roundabouts.

its not a bad game i would agree the other couple of slots no one seems to like either is reel rush & space wars yet i've found these games to be very good & highly underrated ) many saves from these slots for me.

hooks heroes sadly isn't to my taste pirate feature complete waste of time . go bananas another good game )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back