Hook's Heroes NetEnt Video

Looks like Netent are edging ever closer to perfection with their slots. By perfection I mean the perfect template for profit margins vs player returns...

Note to Netent : IT WOULD BE NICE IF PLAYERS COULD WIN SOMETIMES ON YOUR NEWER SLOTS

Mind you, people are bankrolling them to make these monsters so you can't really blame them. Shame on those players!!

Steamtower is the only time they have got it right recentley...

I used to like Invisible man as well...hit the feature quite regulary, never had to do more than 100 Spins to get it.
And most times i could acivate the second feature too....but last weeks i needed so much spins to get it and could never hit the second feature in bonusround :mad:

Hooks heroes i tried, hit the freespins quite fast, won 30x bet or something like this....i dont like it too much
I allways have decent playtime at netent-slots, but my last really big win (over 250x bet ) is a long time ago...

Netent have always been know for trying to come up with new concepts and style and not follow the usual mundane style of slots, for which at one point I praised them!

Nowadays I would suggest they join the other providers bandwagons and simply make clones and follow ups

Took me a good while to think of these but here's some suggestions for Netent.

Egg O Matic II - Smaller values in Eggs, save a few quid
CFTBL II - Have to shoot Creature 50 times to get Extra Spins
DOA II - Sticky wilds only stay if there is a winning combo (bit like Dilopho in JP)
and the 'piece de resistance' (or however you spell it)

StarBurst - The Revenge - An expanding wild on EVERY reel which never pays more than 10 x

Get in!!!

All ideas are copyright jonmincher, Monday Morning Sarcasm Enterprises Ltd :rolleyes:

Just to let you guys know, we will have 10 free spins for everyone on this new slot from around 16:00 GMT today.

If you have a Unibet account, your free spins should be waiting for you later this afternoon.

Plus, we have a Old / Expired Link for all players based on the number of spins over the next week too.

Hope you enjoy!

Sam :thumbsup:

Well since unibet have been so generous and have gone that extra mile this week this is where i will be spending my money.

Thanks again.

Good to hear! :thumbsup: - free spins and tournament should be live for all our players from UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium and UK :).

Sam

Well thank you again Unibet :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Didn't expect a feature, especially after taking on board the information from Dunover's review video / lengthy test spins etc.

Nothing special but a clearer view maybe of what to expect of what happens if you chose the 15 Free Spins option (Pirate Feature)??

Hope this post is of some benefit, even slightly :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thank you again Unibet :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Didn't expect a feature, especially after taking on board the information from Dunover's review video / lengthy test spins etc.

Nothing special but a clearer view maybe of what to expect of what happens if you chose the 15 Free Spins option (Pirate Feature)??

Hope this post is of some benefit, even slightly :p

Nice, glad you enjoyed them. I personally found going for the 7 FS with the Fairy feature when in the bonus round gave me the best wins, a couple of super mega wins in there for sure, but that might just be me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a few fs on this today, really like the slot - love the scatter symbols! Got the feature on Unibet which paid about a fiver - actually managed to beat the wagering and made a £50 withdrawal.

So thanks Sam, another happy customer here who you will be seeing more deposits from!

Just as crap for me as in my video - 10p returns for the 10 free games. I would not play this game for real money as long as I have a hole between my a$$-cheeks. It looks inane, sounds inane and plays like St*rb*rst under a sedative.
The Flip game is 100x better.

Video is set to private ^^

i only played it when it was being tested at Mr Green and loved the 3-4-5 Scatter feature enabling you to pick multiple rounds. havent had a chance to play it for real yet though.

You really don't want to play it for real. Honestly, it's awful. As for the 5 scatters, that's like saying "I was walking along the pavement and was lucky enough to step in a Rottweiler turd. I walked round the corner then stepped in an Alsatian's turd. I crossed the road, stepped on the pavement the other side and trod in a Labrador turd. Fancy that!"

You really don't want to play it for real. Honestly, it's awful. As for the 5 scatters, that's like saying "I was walking along the pavement and was lucky enough to step in a Rottweiler turd. I walked round the corner then stepped in an Alsatian's turd. I crossed the road, stepped on the pavement the other side and trod in a Labrador turd. Fancy that!"

I have no idea why you would slag this game off! I got three scatters on my second spin, God knows what you were doing in your video (joke)

Got the pirate spins and about £6 from that, probably the wrong choice. Apart from this minor miracle I cannot imagine getting 5 scatters on this game or playing it for real money. Even got up to about £40 on DOA after but fizzled out after that.

So let it be known, Hook's Heroes is a great, great slot*

*it isnt

Don't think its their worst release this year.

Played it on sat at Betsafe. Both times I have played I ended up tripling my money and making withdrawals.

The fairy bonus seems the most generous by a huge margin from what I've seen - got a few 100x wins in those sessions.

Don't get the pirate bonus and the mermaid one is charitably described as "shite". Not once in dozens of respins or free spins did I see a moneybag symbol and got nothing from it on free spins.

Still, I thought it was a reasonable attempt but will probably limit my play to accepting free spins as and when they're offered or part of a deposit offer.

Pretty good game. Features are cool, worst netentgame is still eggomatic i have never win that game over 30x bet.
Dracula is best release 2015

Net ent has perverted gambling. Its no longer gambling its plain robbery. Im appaled at the fact that the regulators allow these kind of games? Its basicly impossible to win anything on the last 10 net ent slots released.

I think it's time I introduced you new posters to the term 'Netent Variance' described brilliantly in this old paragraph by Chopley:

Link Outdated / Removed

And I quote you my favourite paragraph he ever wrote:

....maybe Netent's slots aren't 'funny' in the sense of there being something 'wrong' (i.e. dodgy) with them, but I think their paytables are designed in a most pernicious manner so that players are basically almost never ahead, and are always left chasing a VERY RARE decent hit to even get back to their starting balance, let alone win anything.

Saves 100 posts and 10,000 words being added to this thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back