Home sweet home

Status
Not open for further replies.

lojo

Banned User - repetitive violations of <a href="ht
Ahhh, the attic... a nice place to chill for a few days me thinx.

relaxin' like a villain...:cool:

:thumbsup:

Ahhh, the attic... a nice place to chill for a few days me thinx.

monsterlogo_sidebar2.jpg
:lolup:
Welcome to the Attic

My friends and I are having Tres De Mayo tomorrow...I will be drinking heavily!!!:drink:

I'll be sure to post something incoherent when I come home.

Somehow i missed these when I called for 'new posts'. Thanksfor chillin wit me

It's saturday night in the rockies here...

What is tres de mayo a three day celebration of cinco? or is it pass the mayo my burger seems dry.... what a dork I are sometimes... groan.

party_7.gif
Cheers:cheers:

Well...since we couldn't have a party on the 5th we figured we would call it "Tres" for the 3rd.

However my friend cancelled because we were going to hang outside most of the night and it was quite cold in NY today.

No drinking for me.:mad:

By the way...I don't know how to spell "mayo"! Is that right? Ah hell, who cares!

Hanging in the Rockies sounds nice...

Well...since we couldn't have a party on the 5th we figured we would call it "Tres" for the 3rd.

However my friend cancelled because we were going to hang outside most of the night and it was quite cold in NY today.

No drinking for me.:mad:

By the way...I don't know how to spell "mayo"! Is that right? Ah hell, who cares!

Hanging in the Rockies sounds nice...
Ahhh, yes the spring is coming... two weeks ago you couldn't see the bbq and now it stands on springing grass... Ice will be off the lakes soon and the fishing fever will own me for a couple of weeks. Raking and gathering winterfal limbs for the first bonfire... spring, how sweet it is.. still more than ten feet of snow in my favorite places, but I'll get a week or two there before it falls again... guess that's why they are my favorites :)

Feel kinda self conscious chatting in the attic when we have our own pages... I'll get used to it I guess.

Ahhh, yes the spring is coming... two weeks ago you couldn't see the bbq and now it stands on springing grass... Ice will be off the lakes soon and the fishing fever will own me for a couple of weeks. Raking and gathering winterfal limbs for the first bonfire... spring, how sweet it is.. still more than ten feet of snow in my favorite places, but I'll get a week or two there before it falls again... guess that's why they are my favorites :)

Feel kinda self conscious chatting in the attic when we have our own pages... I'll get used to it I guess.

Sounds like my dream home, lojo. Peaceful? Surrounded by the beauty of mother nature? Sounds of water and leaves scurrying? Walking out on your porch and breathing in the fresh air? Pristine? NO crazy or annoying neighbours? Oh, sweet Jesus, my day will come. Is this the picture I am seeing?
Patrina (leaves scurrying) I mean blowing? ROFLMAO!!

Sounds like my dream home, lojo. Peaceful? Surrounded by the beauty of mother nature? Sounds of water and leaves scurrying? Walking out on your porch and breathing in the fresh air? Pristine? NO crazy or annoying neighbours? Oh, sweet Jesus, my day will come. Is this the picture I am seeing?
Patrina (leaves scurrying) I mean blowing? ROFLMAO!!
Yippers, my dear, one can look out upon the pines. But it isn't heaven...

Yippers, my dear, one can look out upon the pines. But it isn't heaven...

Lmao lojo, sounds like heaven to me!!
I live smack dab in the middle of a row of houses that although quaint and clean, are nothing like that of what I want. For several years I have dreamed of a house, with a wrap around porch, lots of beautiful wood, a winding iron staircase, no one around, a big garden, a few animals, to be able to go out on my porch in my undies, no one around, have a big ass bonfire with no complaints, somewhere I could go and write in solitude, no one around, I think you get me. Sweet, sweet bliss.:)

Lmao lojo, sounds like heaven to me!!
I live smack dab in the middle of a row of houses that although quaint and clean, are nothing like that of what I want. For several years I have dreamed of a house, with a wrap around porch, lots of beautiful wood, a winding iron staircase, no one around, a big garden, a few animals, to be able to go out on my porch in my undies, no one around, have a big ass bonfire with no complaints, somewhere I could go and write in solitude, no one around, I think you get me. Sweet, sweet bliss.:)

If you're proposing I might take you up on it, sight unseen :) It's not the pine trees and the deck or the scenic vista... it's who you be with when it be, if I may wax.
No matter where you go, there you are :)
I will not (i've told myself a thousand times), do another winter in this town. Up norther me thinx :)

If you're proposing I might take you up on it, sight unseen :) It's not the pine trees and the deck or the scenic vista... it's who you be with when it be, if I may wax.
No matter where you go, there you are :)
I will not (i've told myself a thousand times), do another winter in this town. Up norther me thinx :)

Yes, the company you keep is the most important thing. The winters can be brutal but cozing up to a fireplace with a fluffy blanket and a cup of hot french vanilla and that company would make me very, very happy. No questions. Being snowed in can be so romantic. I am so due for a change. It doesn't have to be a mansion. A log cabin would do just fine. And as long as I have some good food, a good book, a sweet man, and some good music? I am in heaven. It could be the blizzard of the century, I wouldn't care.
(and of course, lots of wood to keep us warm) Am I flirting?;)

Yes, the company you keep is the most important thing. The winters can be brutal but cozing up to a fireplace with a fluffy blanket and a cup of hot french vanilla and that company would make me very, very happy. No questions. Being snowed in can be so romantic. I am so due for a change. It doesn't have to be a mansion. A log cabin would do just fine. And as long as I have some good food, a good book, a sweet man, and some good music? I am in heaven. It could be the blizzard of the century, I wouldn't care.
(and of course, lots of wood to keep us warm) Am I flirting?;)

That sounds like my kind of woman...Sweet...;)

That sounds like my kind of woman...Sweet...;)
People tend to be surprised when they find out I'm not that materialistic. All I hope for is to live comfortably with not to much stress. It's the little things that mattter right? I used to drink and party all the time, now I actually take the time to enjoy what life really has to offer. Thanks btw Robwin, I'm flattered,:)
Patrina

you can get my e-addy from 1/2 of my friends. I might be gone for good here, let's hope not.

Some people are unable to treat others with respect; how unfortunate.

Thread upgraded to closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back