Holy Smokes

rockycatt

meistercatt
I WAS CHECKING OUT MY PAGE AND THIS ----> Days since registering2,225 ;but it seams like yesterday i would run [baps]
on the full tilt forum '[ a lot of fun :) ] the other players of the card room would send me money so many times all trusted friends :) and i would screen capture the play history as it progressed so much fun

one time a new member asks wtf you send him$$ and he plays slots ??? :) and the other senior members in the fold said look we send rocky $$ and he plays slots better than wall street

i had a good 85% win ratio i'd send back the seed money than we would have a share holders meeting in the thread to decide the /consertivor agresive play with the balence of the roll

it was a long standing thing and i was always asked in my cashapillar thread to start another [bap = buy a piece of me ]

P S heres a search of my going ons with LBS makeing a comment lol lbs = stand up guy

lots of laughs :)--->
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I WAS CHECKING OUT MY PAGE AND THIS ----> Days since registering2,225 ;but it seams like yesterday i would run [baps]
on the full tilt forum '[ a lot of fun :) ] the other players of the card room would send me money so many times all trusted friends :) and i would screen capture the play history as it progressed so much fun

one time a new member asks wtf you send him$$ and he plays slots ??? :) and the other senior members in the fold said look we send rocky $$ and he plays slots better than wall street

i had a good 85% win ratio i'd send back the seed money than we would have a share holders meeting in the thread to decide the /consertivor agresive play with the balence of the roll

it was a long standing thing and i was always asked in my cashapillar thread to start another [bap = buy a piece of me ]

P S heres a search of my going ons with LBS makeing a comment lol lbs = stand up guy

lots of laughs :)--->

I'm a bit lost as to the point?

You borrowed money off other forum members to gamble?

What happened when you lost?

it wasn't borrowing $$ we constantly backed each other in tournaments etc , i loved slots and the gang pressed me to sell shares of the [my as we would call it a B A P ] =buy a piece of me ,just as they do at the forum never beg, also i believe the forum donky farm does the same it' widly known knowledge about backing players in poker turnaments ,
only i did a new twist called a slot bap and was very successful in returning profits [all to do with fun ] but $$ was involved

i generally sold only 100.00 $$ worth of shares at a time say 5$ a share id always take 3 or 4 my self also i informed platinum play and the FL group just to See if they had a objection [ but it never was about borrowing money ] it was about investing for fun

it wasn't borrowing $$ we constantly backed each other in tournaments etc , i loved slots and the gang pressed me to sell shares of the [my as we would call it a B A P ] =buy a piece of me ,just as they do at the forum never beg, also i believe the forum donky farm does the same it' widly known knowledge about backing players in poker turnaments ,
only i did a new twist called a slot bap and was very successful in returning profits [all to do with fun ] but $$ was involved

i generally sold only 100.00 $$ worth of shares at a time say 5$ a share id always take 3 or 4 my self also i informed platinum play and the FL group just to See if they had a objection [ but it never was about borrowing money ] it was about investing for fun

WE WERE VERY ORGANIZED here are copied and pasted rules about BAP'S ------->

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:58 pm Post subject: Rail Requests and BAPs: Official rules and FAQ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rail Requests and Baps: Rules and FAQ

A) Rail Requests Rules

1. Mandatory Information
When posting a rail request, please ensure that all of the following information is included:
• Player SN (even if most forumers know most nicknames, please make sure to include the complete SN at least in OP, so that also newer forumers have an easy time finding the players)
• Poker site (usually FT or PS)
• Buy in
• Entrants
• Players left
• Current position of player
• Final result and cash

2. When does a Rail Request make sense
Basically a Rail Request makes sense, when a player accomplishes something exciting. In general that is once a player gets really deep in an MTT. Keep in mind, that you are asking forumers to watch you play and therefore are asking them to invest their time into you.
• The player should be at least ITM
• There should be max 100 players left (for big MTTs)
Most regs prefer to have no rail request before final table. This is a good criteria, not mandatory though.

3. Making a Rail Request for someone else
Please always ask the player you are railing upfront, if he is fine with having a rail thread. Some regs don’t like having a rail thread at all, and some just don’t like it, if it is premature.

4. Please no rail requests for satellites
It just really isn’t all that exciting.

5. The Sit and Go grinders
If you are playing a lot of small tourneys (e.g. 90man sit and goes), it is very likely, that you will final table them pretty often (at least over time). If you still like to have rails for that, it would be sufficient to make one ‘my 90man FT rail’ thread and just update it.

B) BAP Rules

The purpose of BAPs at our forums is, to allow our regularly contributing members to buy each other’s action, rail and support each other. In short: it is a community thing. This is not a staking forum, so even if a player is great, if he isn’t part of the community (yet), then he won’t qualify to run BAPs here.

1. Mandatory Requirements for the player

In order to run a BAP at our forums, a player needs to fulfill all of the below listed requirements. If you fail for one, you are not qualified to run a BAP here:
• Active forum member for at least 6 months (timeframe might get extended for a player, in case he wasn’t active over months after joining the forums)
• Minimum of 200 posts (posts might get judged on quality, in case the player only made a bunch of ‘+1’ ‘lol’ type of posts)
• Player’s stats may not be hidden on OPR and Sharkscope
• Player’s stats need to show that he played at that site the BAP is aimed for, for at least 6 months.
• Clean BAP/Staking background on this forum
• Clean BAP/Staking background on any known BAP/Staking forum
• It is the Investors responsibility to do their homework in checking out the Player’s history.
• Full Tilt Pros are exempt from the 6 months/200 post requirement. They also don’t need to buy shares themselves.

2. Mandatory Requirements for the BAP

• Players running their first BAP, need to buy at least 10% of their shares themselves.
• all relevant stats have to be posted in the OP. if there was a SN change within 1 year, the stats from former SN need to be posted as well
• spreadsheet with shares, current value of shares, games played etc must be used, available and always be up to date. here is a thread that will help you with that:

• Player must announce when he is going to play for the BAP, so Investors have a chance to rail.
• Relevant hand histories need to be posted in the rail thread (usually bustout hands, hands for big pots, or any other hand requested by Investors)
• Necessary information to be included in the OP of a BAP thread:
1. What you will be playing
2. What the total stake is
3. What % you are offering and whether or not stakeback is included
4. How many shares you are offering, how much each one costs,
and what % each share is worth
5. When you will be playing (and how long if necessary)
6. If/How additional money will be split (such as jackpots, KOs, bounties
rakeback, bonuses, etc.)

THIS INFO TO MY SUPRISE IS STILL ACCESABLE EVEN THOUGH THE doj HAS SHUT DOWN FTP AND THE FORUM :)

lets see if this link takes you to a public historical slot bap ----->

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back