Hiya. After the devistation, I have returned.

love2winalot

Dormant account
Hiya, from, Sabang, Morong, Bataan, Philippines.:)

I was gone for a while as my wife, "Gloria", was killed in a car accident in December. After getting past all the, "feel sorry for myself" stuff, I sold my house in las Vegas, and returned with her Urn to our home in the Philippines.

This is where her 27 yr old brother, Benny, who has down syndrome/Autisim, is at, and i made a promise before we got married 18 years ago, to never abandon Benny.

I had to change e mails. So, if you sent a PM, or even e mailed me, you need to to it again. So, I have returned to continue my mission of turning slots players into Roulette players, hehehehe;)

ps: Please no sorry for your loss responces. Thanks, Hugh.

So, I have returned to continue my mission of turning slots players into Roulette players, hehehehe;)
Though some can't grasp it, the way a slot works is just like an enormous roulette wheel with millions of numbers on it - the difference being they don't all pay the same, and normal roulette wheels don't have any fun bonus features!

Welcome back & good luck with your mission! :thumbsup:
KK

Welcome beck! Are you going to continue playing at BetVoyager?

Though some can't grasp it, the way a slot works is just like an enormous roulette wheel with millions of numbers on it - the difference being they don't all pay the same, and normal roulette wheels don't have any fun bonus features!

Welcome back & good luck with your mission! :thumbsup:
KK

Welcome back Hugh.

KK Microgaming do have a roulette wheel with a bonus feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back