Hilarious thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice for Nicola to just clarify I know nothing about this nonsense and have never entered a comp. nor am I bloody spintee or bill or Maurice.
And I don’t support Arsenal! And harry is Larry and goat is actually a lama.

But obviously she is going to say that.

But just for the record Stuart i believe you totally.

And I would hazard a guess after reading the few posts from the Spintee on that site that its not the Spintee that graced these pages in the past, the grammar and forming of the phrases doesnt bear a resemblance.

What you mean is you can actually understand them.

Was Spintee not Dyslexic or something. Think i remember him posting that.

But then again it could all have been a conspiracy. Hey Mack found you a new thread :p

Hmmmm were you not once quite pally with Spintee/Playford/Johnnygotthebone or whoever it is. :eek:

Sadly that bone geezer was before my CM arrival, missed a good one there so I hear?

Was quite pally with Spintee who was on here all the time, unsure of the real reason he vanished but guessing it had something to do with a new lady friend :p

Playford (the real one, you know that anti-streamer dude) is Ace! (no not the playing card, as in good!) :oops: :p

So the facts.
Nicola creates a free to enter giveaway for 50% of her bonus hunt involving 77 bonuses at roughly £3 stake.
Its won by a relatively new user called spintee, who supposedly guesses his birthday and is £3ish off the total amount.
The user spintee in there had previously been banned under the name playford7.
Nicola denies any knowledge of even knowing who spintee is.
Later on with screenshots of her interacting with spintee/playford7 she confessed she might know them but cant remember.
The thread opened at 4am on 3 march 2020. She said she was going to play the bonuses at midnight the beginning of 8th March.
She has been asked to provide screenshots that she played the bonuses at that time and the time of her withdrawal. For 2 hours+ she point blank refused, and then came up with the excuse that she is locked out of her account on a cool down period.

As far as I'm aware, the legitimacy of the bonuses has never been questioned. What has been questioned is her relationship to this spintee/playford account, and whether she played the bonuses at a previous date and told him the result so he could 'win'
I HAVE not entered or won any bloody thing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back