hey, how do i do text with a line through it?

El_Bastardo

maxd's dimwit twin
PABnononaccred4
PABrogue3
PABnorogue4
PABinit
some places i see folks make a correction to their post and leave the old text there with a stroke through it. i want to do that! how can i?

Funny you should ask that potatoheadmax, I was just thinking the same thing myself. ;)

It's called "strikethrough" and it turns out you can (now) do it by putting [noparse][strike][/noparse] and [noparse][/strike][/noparse] around the text you want to show with the strike.

So if I want the words "I am the bomb!" with strikethrough I would simply enter [noparse][strike]I am the bomb![/strike][/noparse] in my text and it would look like [strike]I am the bomb![/strike]. Cool hu?

Actually I've just added it to the system, it's a custom thing. Hope you like it.

PS. the red is just there to show that I'm using code, no need to red your stuff in order to get the effect.

I got it! :thumbsup:
[strike]text with stroke[/strike]

Cool, but hey, SlotMonster, it looks like your avatar has been struckthrough. ;)

What, smaller you mean? [strike]No[/strike] [strike]Yes[/strike] Not sure, a bit I guess.

I painted this picture myself and scanned it with high resolution, but it was years ago. I lost the original picture with good quality, so what I only have is this low-quality avatar. Now I made it smaller to achieve better quality :)

Here is one that looks like ya.

IMG_1850.jpg

It's a good picture, too bad you lost the original. :(

I thought I made a backup of this picture before reinstall Windows :oops:
When I found my mistake, it was too late :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back