Hey Enzo!

can we please please please get the zombie squirrels....its 10/5 already:thumbsup: Your killin me:D

Ahhhh yesssss!! I had forgotten about them. I never, ever, ever play Rodent Valley aka Squirrel Pike. BUT I do play Zombie Pike when it's there. Did pretty well on it last year if I remember. Love the "clicking" action on the shotgun, lol.

More brains....I smell brains.....

I dont know...I thought callin him out on the playground might move the zombies to showing up today:D but I think Im gonna go home with a bloody nose....Im offering lunch money :p

Yes I remember those too....but I prefer the zombies...as matter of fact he can just leave the zombies all year round:thumbsup:

Hi Guys,

While reinstating the zombie pike game a terrible accident seems to have occurred. While the details as to what transpired are still classified to the investigation, as a result part of the development team appears to be missing sizable chunks of their brains. Whether or not this will speed up or slow down the development and thus the release of the zombie pike and other games is at the time of this writing still unclear.

The 3Dice team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back