Logo
external image

hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taaadaaah
  • id30645
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1031
  • Replies 5

Taaadaaah

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Location
California
hello everyone,

I created an acct with casinomeister about two months ago. I'm from California. I've been gambling for awhile but I'm new to online casino. Anyway, I tried to download 3dices casino from casinomeister, but my virus program detect a virus called "DR/Gen Dropper" from this casino. I can't make a post anywhere, so I'll try it here, sorry.

Anyone has the same problem?
 
Welcome to the forum

Welcome. I said Hi today in 3Dice, so I assume your download and deposit issues are resolved. Hope you had some luck too, and if you have not joined the new depositor's tourney, I suggest you pm support to do so. Save a little of your play for later in the month, just a suggestion.

Loyal player at 3Dice, but CM offers many other fine casinos as well...you are in good hands with CM Accredited casinos, and you will find the folks here are quick to help you with any questions.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top