Hello from Rotterdam!

Doopie

Registered
Hello all,

Doopie here. 35 years from Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
I used to be a professional poker player, these days I combine that with being an advantage player on various disciplines such as slots tournaments, arbitrage betting, etc.

I am also an iGambling enthusiast as an entrepreneur. I am still searching what I want to do with that. But soon I expect to have my first website online, it will mainly be a website with information about the igambling industry in Western Europe.

Best of luck and fun to everyone!

Hope to add some things to this forum.

Kind regards,

Doopie

Hello all,

I used to be a professional poker player, these days I combine that with being an advantage player on various disciplines such as slots tournaments, arbitrage betting, etc.

I am also an iGambling enthusiast as an entrepreneur. I am still searching what I want to do with that. But soon I expect to have my first website online, it will mainly be a website with information about the igambling industry in Western Europe.

Kind regards,

Doopie
Visit Rotterdam several times a year for Feyenoord matches, great place! Particularly like Stadhuisplein

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Doopie
Feyenoord, Sparta or Excelsior?

The champions of course ;-)
Ok in that case, welcome to the forum. Any other answer would have resulted in a permanent ban ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back