Logo
external image

Hello everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter nivok
  • id62724
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 809
  • Replies 2
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Location
Switzerland
Hi there,

I'm somehow new to the online gambling thing... but already had several good and bad experiences online (wish I had known about this site before :)
Anyways, seems that one needs to post an introduction first, therefore here it is.

My personal favs are RedBet, iNetBet and 7Sultans. I never had a problem depositing and withdrawing from them Redbet is especially FAST and highly recommended !!!

On the other side, AlwaysCool, CoolCat (and the band) stole money from me (not complaining here, I should have read the forums first ;)

Best of luck to you all !
Cheers,
Nick
 
Hi there,

I'm somehow new to the online gambling thing... but already had several good and bad experiences online (wish I had known about this site before :)
Anyways, seems that one needs to post an introduction first, therefore here it is.

My personal favs are RedBet, iNetBet and 7Sultans. I never had a problem depositing and withdrawing from them Redbet is especially FAST and highly recommended !!!

On the other side, AlwaysCool, CoolCat (and the band) stole money from me (not complaining here, I should have read the forums first ;)

Best of luck to you all !
Cheers,
Nick

Hello Nivok and welcome. I will gladly give you your first 'thank' too, for not typing 'should of' which sets my teeth on edge! Way to go.
I have played at those three casinos, and like yourself had positive experiences at all of them - but I would expect that as they are accredited.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top