Hello all

hi m8. my local rivers are forth, teith and allan water
Hi mate
Welcome to the forum,some decent fishing then?unlike my self as my nearest half decent river is 90miles away but my go to is normally the Moy in Co.Mayo was suppose to be there this weekend but the idiots have suppressed travel across the border to essential travel only.

im hopefully over there next july fishing the mourne , i guided for two good lads here in august and managed to get them a fish so hope to visit them and experience ireland for the first time

im hopefully over there next july fishing the mourne , i guided for two good lads here in august and managed to get them a fish so hope to visit them and experience ireland for the first time
The mourn is a great river but badly miss Managed poaching is riff from anglers to idiots throwing nets and the clubs or foyle fisheries want to do dam all about it.
It hasn’t had a great run of fish the last few seasons I think last year it was threaded with closure for not meeting its returns quotas which seems to be the norm with northern rivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back