Harry - Meghan

Watching royals listening to bishop....priceless :laugh:

I'm surprise the chapel avoided sleep in what must be the most soporific crap I've ever heard spouted at a wedding. I'm surprised there wasn't a band of Slovakian gypsies banging out a beat on their buckets and sponges as he droned on......

I've got no interest in any of if it, I'll just be glad that the constant silly stories on yahoo will cease for a while! Guff about George prodding Charlotte. Really Yahoo? How is that news!? :mad::what:

Deleted footage from the earlier American preacher

200w.webp

Well they have form for such monstrous actions. Look how they denied Ariana Grandes dogs entry to Britain a few years ago.:mad:

Back on it now. The horses haven’t ran away with them and dumped them in Camden?Slightly disappointed.

Shame they couldn't have extended the same courtesy to Ariana Grande...

Come you guy's, All of you u.k. people should be in a tizzy about this, The u.k. people love the royal family at least that's what the news shows.:p Same with Jamie Oliver and Chef Ramsey your other national hero's.:laugh:

My national hero is Karl Pilkington, the rest of them couldnt care less

I know some believe that Brits have a fascination with the royals and all these things, it's not true.

I'll be discussing this with the queen over a cup of tea & scones :mad:
:laugh: And contrary to what some Canadians will say, we do too! Canada is the Queens second home, she even did a half wave to me back in 1984. :eek: And yes it was to me, not the 50 people around me. :oops: I LOVE William and Kate. Not digging this Meghan though. She has zero couth!

Well I forecast the following....

1. Baby in 40 weeks time - February 19th 2019 (much earlier and it was sex before marriage! TUT TUT) (oh and thats assuming she still can)
  2. She has an affair by May 19th 2021
  3. Divorced by May 19th 2023
  4. Back on US TV by May 19th 2025 (dependant on settlement)

Last edited:
  1. Baby by February 19th 2019 (much earlier and it was sex before marriage occurred! TUT TUT) (oh and thats assuming she hasn't hit menopause yet)
  2. Divorced by May 19th 2023
  3. Back on US TV by June 19th 2025 (dependant on settlement)
Should we start a betting page? I say she will get pregnant in the next two weeks. Even if they have to hold her legs apart and inject it in her! She will have a nervous breakdown by 2020. Baby will be brought up by Harry and family, ( Kate would take on another) and Meghan will be back in the States, with a big phewww!

It's alright everyone, other than the post- analysis about 'the dress' and highlights for the next week, that should be it for royal weddings for another 25 years or so, when their youngest, Brooklyn or Timothy or whatever he's called gets hitched :p
Yes but royal funerals will be even worse and the odds are the big two will go in the next five years certainly Phillip.

I know some believe that Brits have a fascination with the royals and all these things, it's not true.

I'll be discussing this with the queen over a cup of tea & scones :mad:

You can not count on the bloody woman to keep an engagement so don't arrive parched and hungry. The last time she invited me round I was told that she had popped out to buy a bag of coal and to come back later.
I ended up buying a meal deal at Asda :(

Should we start a betting page? I say she will get pregnant in the next two weeks. Even if they have to hold her legs apart and inject it in her! She will have a nervous breakdown by 2020. Baby will be brought up by Harry and family, ( Kate would take on another) and Meghan will be back in the States, with a big phewww!
Harry is the vulnerable one mentally not her he is the one who can't stand being in the company of strangers or public speaking, she is an established actress and feminist with her head firmly screwed on the only thing that could break her is losing her freedom to do as she pleases and the papps.

Harry is the vulnerable one mentally not her he is the one who can't stand being in the company of strangers or public speaking, she is an established actress and feminist with her head firmly screwed on the only thing that could break her is losing her freedom to do as she pleases and the papps.

Well she should now what she is letting herself in for!

I am just glad all of it is over. Sick and tired of it to be honest.

It is not that people don't get married. I mean, hundreds get married each day and their day is as special, if not more special, than the circus that was today.

If we had to continue with Royals then I believe it should be trimmed from being a full bush to a Brazilian. What is the point of having so many heirs and their parasites?

You think you are going to trim down the royals now that the Yanks are part of it?

Suddenly the British Royal Family are now part American.

When he wakes up tomorrow Harry will be having a different kind of yank than the one he is used to :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back