Harry - Meghan

Was quite enjoying the regal proceedings up until we had the cheerleaders & gospel troupe :what:

Holding out for the American football players to come running out of the tunnel Superbowl- style, and the singing of the American national anthem :eek:

Maybe Meghan & Harry to do a hi-five & wink for the camera as a signature snapshot of the occasion :eek:

Jesus H Christ! Didn't that f*cking American preacher go on! :eek::rolleyes: I doubt Megan's bloodline will extend into the Royal Family, as by the time the Baptist Minister had finished she was in early menopause.

Have you noticed, going back to Queen Elizabeth at least, that royal weddings always seem to occur on fine hot or warm days? I reckon the RAF are using some secret chemical to disperse clouds each time.

Jesus H Christ! Didn't that f*cking American preacher go on! :eek::rolleyes: I doubt Megan's bloodline will extend into the Royal Family, as by the time the Baptist Minister had finished she was in early menopause.

Have you noticed, going back to Queen Elizabeth at least, that royal weddings always seem to occur on fine hot or warm days? I reckon the RAF are using some secret chemical to disperse clouds each time.
I rewound the Sky box. He went on for 13 minutes, talking about love and fire :laugh:

Fa Cup later....Next. Im still jacked at the 9m tax payers bill for just the security.. Just cant see how they can spend that when so many families are in financial melt down

P and O ferries have cut the coverage to show their health and safety video.

Monsters.
Ahh, we've already had the money shot with the kiss & the Halftime Show, the rest is just filler :D

Although I can see a potential lawsuit with P & O brewing :p

Ahh, we've already had the money shot with the kiss & the Halftime Show, the rest is just filler :D

Although I can see a potential lawsuit with P & O brewing :p

Well they have form for such monstrous actions. Look how they denied Ariana Grandes dogs entry to Britain a few years ago.:mad:

Back on it now. The horses haven’t ran away with them and dumped them in Camden?Slightly disappointed.

Come you guy's, All of you u.k. people should be in a tizzy about this, The u.k. people love the royal family at least that's what the news shows.:p Same with Jamie Oliver and Chef Ramsey your other national hero's.:laugh:

Come you guy's, All of you u.k. people should be in a tizzy about this, The u.k. people love the royal family at least that's what the news shows.:p Same with Jamie Oliver and Chef Ramsey your other national hero's.:laugh:

I like these ceremonies. I love seeing the public most of all having a brilliant day out . Everyone is happy and smiling . It's part of Britain.

The queen is extremely wealthy in her own right. The tourist industry will have had a massive injection of cash . I believe the British economy has been boosted by over a billion through the wedding.

I'm not obsessed with the royal family but I don't object to them at all.

I watched less than most of you who have commented on here but what I saw made me smile.

And no trump

Maybe I need a kick up the arse but I have virtually ZERO interest in the Royal Wedding, bored of it 2 weeks ago, everywhere I bloody look or listen :(

Bring on the World Cup :p

Yeah, but England are good at weddings...

I like these ceremonies. I love seeing the public most of all having a brilliant day out . Everyone is happy and smiling . It's part of Britain.

The queen is extremely wealthy in her own right. The tourist industry will have had a massive injection of cash . I believe the British economy has been boosted by over a billion through the wedding.

I'm not obsessed with the royal family but I don't object to them at all.

I watched less than most of you who have commented on here but what I saw made me smile.

And no trump

I think it would be great publicity and great for ratings if these two drove by in a convertible and when the roof came down Trump was in the back seat. And all 3 of them were waving at the cameras.

That might just be me though

Because the tourists will bring in more money than it costs.

Well i hope theres more than there was for Will and Kate as that left us 7m out of pocket.

9m a awful lot to get back (considering thats only the security bill). As i quick set of maths the extra tourists would need to stick over 50m in extra spending today just to cover that.

9m is just the met bill, security is 30 mil. and 50k on a Cake whats that all about

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back