Birthday Happy Birthday Paul7388

Happy Birthday 'ya old git', have a wonderful day and remember to save the pipe and slippers for another year :p

Thanks a lot for all the Birthday wishes including the one with the evil cats. :laugh:

Just another day for me. Had work only difference is finished earlier than normal. Rest of the day i will be doing nothing special. Too tired at moment but hopefully in a few weeks might be feeling better and get good news so will probably celebrate then. Might even do a Ternur and just drink the whole weekend away like my younger days lol.

And Pinnit the boy actually asked what i want for dinner. Waiting on the catch. So looks like i will get a free takeaway after all just a pity all the decent chinese are shut on a Tuesday. Sure i can get something i like to stuff my face with tho.

Thanks a lot for all the Birthday wishes including the one with the evil cats. :laugh:

Just another day for me. Had work only difference is finished earlier than normal. Rest of the day i will be doing nothing special. Too tired at moment but hopefully in a few weeks might be feeling better and get good news so will probably celebrate then. Might even do a Ternur and just drink the whole weekend away like my younger days lol.

And Pinnit the boy actually asked what i want for dinner. Waiting on the catch. So looks like i will get a free takeaway after all just a pity all the decent chinese are shut on a Tuesday. Sure i can get something i like to stuff my face with tho.

Is it no Monday they have funny opening times?

I normally go a mixed pakora if they're no opened from the Indian, maybe throw in a Calzone - these are the only days i let my Adonis body go south.

Right, beer time, so Happy Birthday Paul!

With a fish supper.

Had to settle for a fish supper as up the good side of Glasgow most chinese are shut Tuesday. :(

There's a good side?

Ah the east end...Edinburgh!

I was going for one of those tonight - took a hankering for a fish supper and a few vinegar laden fritters and coleslaw.

Had to settle for a Charlie Bigham lasagne. Twas shite.

Going to the shop in 15 and there's a chippy beside it so may have a sneaky yin - get some hubba bubba to mask the smell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back