Happy Birthday Just Play

Yay!! Just Play!

A very, very Happy Birthday!!!:D:yahoo:

I really wish you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!!

What are your plans for your special day?

I wish you all the best and just have....fun!:cool::thumbsup:..with your hun:)

Thank you my friend Harrys for starting this. That greyhound looks just like our little girl, except she's more tan/brown. Hubby/daughter and I all went "awwww".

Thank you Dion (I mean Jay, hahahaha) I hope I hit big too!!!

Thank you Secret. No plans, I will see oldest daughter on Saturday, youngest daughter goes to my dads every Friday, so me and hun can get our groove on. :laugh:

Thank you MrMark. I love presents, hehehe. Being my age, I already know what I am getting, lol.

Thank you BingoT. Tom, Love the pic!!! Still hoping one day to meet. :)

Thank you Lori, woke up to a music CD that I didn't know I was getting..wooooo

Thank you CM for the banner, looks cool. And thanks to Vortran for the email, but Bryan is wasn't necessary for him to send that dirty pic of himself. :laugh: (just kidding everyone, no dirty pic)

Sorry I missed this last night! (Thunderstorms and stuff messed with computer time.)

Hope you've had a great one hon!

birthday-mouse.jpg

Thank you Chu dear.

Thank you Nate, I will try :D

Thank you Mousey..we got thunder the other day, rain and more rain today.

Thank you Polli, I will try ;)

Thank you LaHutti. :D

Thank you Jazzy my friend.

To all...I think of every one of you as my friends, these posts mean a lot to me.

Thank you Weesie...I of course got a nice b-day pressie from 3Dice, been playing all day! No cashout, but got to pay of my rainyday funds. :D

Thank you bsilva028...I will try. :D

Here's something I never expected...I closed an account a few months back. I receieved a "Happy Birthday" email from one of the support members. Not asking me to come back, not offering me anything to re-open my account. Just a Happy Birthday. I replied, support replied back. Very classy of them. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back