New Slot Announcement GREMLINS - New online slot by SG Digital (Red7)

ChopleyIOM

Bitter remoaner insufferable woketard 3Dice shill
webby
Similar to the Rick & Morty announcement I did, the video below contains three and a half hours of footage condensed into a single video with a commentary laid over the top, covering all five different features the game has, base game, RTP, volatility and so on, as well as my thoughts on the game and whether or not it gets a Chopley Recommendation.

Enjoy!

I had this running for another couple of hours last night and won another £25 on it.

It's really quite a gentle game, the combination of low volatility and solid RTP (96.57%) means you can't really go too far wrong as long as you make sensible bets relative to your bankroll, and the features are fun.

Definitely a decent playtime slot, and since we're all supposed to be social distancing and whatnot now, the perfect game to pass the time on without risking the ranch!

Well to counter balance this a little. I lost £62 over a couple of sessions at 20p. 4 bonuses, maximum win 35x. Very Goonies level. Low variance in today’s money, closer to low/medium when slots weren’t quite so insane. Base game can go quite a number of spins with no win of note.

Yes The Goonies can indeed play like that sometimes as well and it is annoying when it does it as you know there's no real big kickback potential in it.

£62 lost on 20p spins should have given you some decent playtime at least, as it feels to me like there's a decent amount of RTP in the base game?

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you Siohmy, especially since I awarded it a 'give it a go for yourself' recommendation! :eek:

Yes The Goonies can indeed play like that sometimes as well and it is annoying when it does it as you know there's no real big kickback potential in it.

£62 lost on 20p spins should have given you some decent playtime at least, as it feels to me like there's a decent amount of RTP in the base game?

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you Siohmy, especially since I awarded it a 'give it a go for yourself' recommendation! :eek:

Absolutely no need to be sorry. I generally go low on slots initially to get a feel and suspect I just had a bad run. Despite that it held my interest and I suspect the sessions I had will not necessarily be typical especially compared to many modern day slots where that £62 would have gone in half an hour. Normally play between 40p-£1 so was quite pleased I gave it a toe in the water low(er) roll!

I’m sure I’ll be giving it another go as it does look a good bet to break up the harsher slots I play.

I found it pretty dismal, more dead spins than you could shake a stick out. I definitely won't be rushing to play it again.

TED, The Goonies, Good Feathers, original Genie Jackpots, Beavis and Butt-Head, King Kong Cash, Thundercats: Reels of Thundera, Dork the Dragon Slayer, Sausage Party and probably another two or three dozen of Blueprint slots use exactly the same math model. Very little difference in the underlying gameplay or payouts apart from the graphics.

AFAIK some of the first converted to online play were Worms in 2012, Plants Vs Zombies Wild Gargantuar in 2010 or thereabouts.

Gremlins looks and plays very similar to those.

Last edited:
TED, The Goonies, Gremlins, Good Feathers, original Genie Jackpots, Beavis and Butt-Head, King Kong Cash, Thundercats: Reels of Thundera, Dork the Dragon Slayer, Sausage Party and probably another two or three dozen of Blueprint slots use exactly the same math model. Very little difference in the underlying gameplay or payouts apart from the graphics.

AFAIK some of the first converted to online play were Worms in 2012, Plants Vs Zombies Wild Gargantuar in 2010 or thereabouts.

Except Gremlins isn't Blueprint :p

Except Gremlins isn't Blueprint :p

Sorry, my bad. Getting worse, maybe I should review fewer slots. :D

What I wanted to say is that the math model is the same in all of these games. Pragmatic Play did a similar one with The Great Chicken Escape.

BP does cooperate with SG Digital as most of their games are offered via the SG Digital/NYX platform and Gremlins plays exactly the same as the Blueprints.

Stacked premium symbol with the same payout - 25x for a 5OAK, lots of features, 5x3 with 20 lines.

The underlying math model is IMO exactly the same. Thinking logically, IMO, there is simply no way that there are different models at work.

EDIT: Corrected my previous post.

Sorry, my bad. Getting worse, maybe I should review fewer slots. :D

What I wanted to say is that the math model is the same in all of these games. Pragmatic Play did a similar one with The Great Chicken Escape.

BP does cooperate with SG Digital as most of their games are offered via the SG Digital/NYX platform and Gremlins plays exactly the same as the Blueprints.

Stacked premium symbol with the same payout - 25x for a 5OAK, lots of features, 5x3 with 20 lines.

The underlying math model is IMO exactly the same.

EDIT: Corrected my post.

Pragmatic claimed they made those games because Blueprint not being available in alot of markets.

IMO they could've spared those other markets from these dreadful games.

Pragmatic claimed they made those games because Blueprint not being available in alot of markets.

That's true, that what PP said at the time.

I don't like them either. Too many features, which means none can pay really big as the RTP is spread among all of them.

Generally, they are jolly good fun for recreational players.

You can try a Megaways version of this type of slot. Has just been released at bwin, Party, WillHill and a few more.

Captain Cashfall Megaways by Storm Gaming (founder is ex-Blueprint). The original was done by Core Gaming, IIRC.

You can try a Megaways version of this type of slot. Has just been released at bwin, Party, WillHill and a few more.

Captain Cashfall Megaways by Storm Gaming founder is ex-Blueprint). The original was done by Core Gaming, IIRC.

Had a few spins in demo the other day but it's just another MW slot...

I played the original last month and had some fun on it, nothing too special but it helped burning through some wager :oops:

Ive never noticed a change in server. Ive never really looked for it.

I take it you noticed from a change in the address bar?

It normally flashes up on the screen informing you that the game doesn’t play as well as higher stakes, so they’re pitching you off to a curacao server.

You can also hear the grinding of the clogs in the background

Ive never noticed a change in server. Ive never really looked for it.

I take it you noticed from a change in the address bar?
It normally flashes up on the screen informing you that the game doesn’t play as well as higher stakes, so they’re pitching you off to a curacao server.

You can also hear the grinding of the clogs in the background

FYI, SG Digital has a lot of slots running at 94% RTP for bets below 2 credits and at 96% for bets of 2 credits and more.

So yes, I would think they do run from different servers.

Generally, they are jolly good fun for recreational players.

This is probably why I like them, I'm not really fussed about winning, I just want to lose as slowly as possible :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back