Logo
external image

Greetings, Glad To Be Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter FourTeller
  • id23352
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1209
  • Replies 4
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Location
Here
Just dropping by to make a quick inroduction - some may recognize my handle from a few poker forums or taken chips from me at the online tables ;) Since my luck on that front has been running dry of late I recently decided a change of scenery was in order and have thus turned my focus to casino games - at least for now - with mostly positive results to date.

Unfortunately, I have a bone to pick with one casino in particular that I'll go into more detail about later on in the appropriate forum section. It's not a major non-payment horror story at all but an issue I nevertheless feel strongly about and think needs to be brought to wider attention as I've gotten nowhere with the site in question so far...

FT
 
Welcome to the forum FourTeller

B-T



FulanoPoker.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top