Great to be here!

WinWSL

Banned User - spammer
hey everyone, just wanted to say hi! Also let you know i am looking forward to being part of this community and sharing with you our new project. We are launching a Bitcoin based Lottery, very similar to any State ran lottery using a traditional drawing system with a machine. you can check out the site now: <snip> and we will open for ticket sales in a few days!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everyone, just wanted to say hi! Also let you know i am looking forward to being part of this community and sharing with you our new project. We are launching a Bitcoin based Lottery, very similar to any State ran lottery using a traditional drawing system with a machine. you can check out the site now: crapmeister.com and we will open for ticket sales in a few days!! :)

Yea, the bit coin thing goes over real well here.:rolleyes:

i didn't know you guys were anti bitcoin in this community... i just popped in and looked like you had a good community, was looking forward to being part of it

and maybe some people here are interested in using bitcoin, sure makes life easier and anonymous...

Yeah nice coming on here and promoting this lame lottery. Im sure you will be banned soon.

Heres FAQ from site,

How can I trust WSL?

We will have to build trust as there has been many scams in the past, WSL plans to be around for a long time and keep an open communication through our customer service center and the user forums

Is my money safe in my account with WSL?

Although WSL strives to use the highest in internet security, we cannot guarantee your bitcoins kept in your account will be safe and therefor you should not keep a higher balance than you are prepared to lost in case of a theft or accident. We will keep your private keys backed up incase our servers crash your balance will still be backed up and safe.

:lolup: Wow if I didn't trust you it really made me comfortable reading the why I should trust you "plans to be around a long time.":clap:

"we cannot guarantee your bitcoins will be safe." Sorry we cant pay you someone stole your bitcoin.

Bitcoins or any other virtual coins / money is evil from the devil himself. Stick to plastic cards, fresh smelling notes and Coins is my opinion :p

Bitcoins or any other virtual coins / money is evil from the devil himself. Stick to plastic cards, fresh smelling notes and Coins is my opinion :p

Can't say I'm a fan but at least bitcoins can't be created arbitrarily out of thin air, unlike our currencies. As for plastic cards, they allow you to spend money that you don't even have and allow some people to know where and when you spend your money. Now that's pretty evil in my book.

Cash money and Gold Standard is the only "sane" form of currency and it no longer exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back