horseplayer
Dormant account
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2013
- Location
- Charlotte, NC
I spent a lot of money playing with you. I won some and I lost some. But we are now at a point where I'm afraid to even play with you because i don't know if I can redeem my winnings.
You want me back then you better give me some freebies with a chance to win AND cash out. I'm not going to put more money in the till until I know that it can be withdrawn in an easy manner in the USA.
Your stupid emails offering percentages on deposits mean nothing to me now that I know there is no way to withdraw any winnings.
Haven't played in over six months and wont until you folks get your s**t together.
You want me back then you better give me some freebies with a chance to win AND cash out. I'm not going to put more money in the till until I know that it can be withdrawn in an easy manner in the USA.
Your stupid emails offering percentages on deposits mean nothing to me now that I know there is no way to withdraw any winnings.
Haven't played in over six months and wont until you folks get your s**t together.


