Logo
external image

Giving Thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hihohiho0
  • id19388
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2525
  • Replies 10
Hmm. Odd thing getting bumped off when thanking people. When I get some time, I'll look into this. What browser are you using? MS Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.?

As for slow, every day at 9am Central European time the entire site is backed up. This causes things to clog up a bit for a couple of minutes.
 
Hmm. Odd thing getting bumped off when thanking people. When I get some time, I'll look into this. What browser are you using? MS Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.?

As for slow, every day at 9am Central European time the entire site is backed up. This causes things to clog up a bit for a couple of minutes.

Explorer.. A big THANKS to you!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top