Give me your 3dice review, just downloaded it today

Good thing a took a break the other night. I had only 50.00 left in my online Usemywallet account and now I am back to around 500.00. I made around 200.00 on 3dice the other night and then cleared a long playthrough bonus on jackpot capital for another 240 or so. My luck changed for the better after getting destroyed for almost 500.00 in a few hours no matter where I played. Now, where to play tonight?? 3dice here I come.. Payola,,, cmon 78 spins x 8.. RAWR

Can't stress how important it is to just quit when your doing bad and come back another day.

oooh 4 disco balls and 33 spins just now betting 60 cents on payola. C'mon elvis lol.. Haven't played bonus because I closed down the site so I can enjoy it later when I am not be bothered by something else...

Not sure if its my internet connection but payola keeps instant spinning and i lost like 7 spins while it was doing this, so i closed down the site and will have too replay the entire bonus later. I was up to about 55 bucks after retriggering 5 times. Just got a platinum record for a bunch of spins, but after seeing the spins go away really quickly without the machine stopping to show what i hit if anything, I closed it down.

Also there is a problem with tutakhan slot machine that i need to tell support about, Every time I hit 2 of the bonus symbols i only get paid what they pay and not the other money i am entitled to win. for example if I hit 3 tens and 2 bonus symbols it only pays me the bonus symbols which is double my bet and does not pay me for three tens which it should pay out. Anyone else notice this bug?

Also there is a problem with tutakhan slot machine that i need to tell support about, Every time I hit 2 of the bonus symbols i only get paid what they pay and not the other money i am entitled to win. for example if I hit 3 tens and 2 bonus symbols it only pays me the bonus symbols which is double my bet and does not pay me for three tens which it should pay out. Anyone else notice this bug?

I have noticed this at least 2 times as well!

I was too quick to click spin so i never got a chance to take a screenshot, but this too has happened to me. I had thought maybe i didn't see it correctly so kind of forgot about....then it happened again in my next session, and I was like WAIT!...this looks familiar...and exactly as described.....if you get 2 scatters, and another win...it only pays you for the 2 scatters and not the 3 of a kind or whatever else you hit.

I am going to try this in fun mode and see if same thing happens.

Well it did not take long to recreate this scenario, and it seems to be ok. You are getting paid the correct amount, but the win box is only showing the win for the 2 scatters, and not adding the win for the 3 queens.

I normally just look at what it says in the win box so this is perhaps why I thought i had been underpaid. I will give it a few hundred more spins just to make sure.

That being said though, it IS a bug that needs to be fixed....

Hi Guys,

For tut, the win box on the slot itself displays front and scatter wins separately. The win box at the bottom (next to your balance - displays the full amount of all wins). This is an interesting feature when you hit the scatters as it shows you exactly what the freespins paid by themselves. I can understand tho that with two scatters this can be somewhat confusing. It is however by design. not a bug. a feature :D

Cheers,

Enzo

never noticed the amount paid in the paid tab was seperate from the win box, good to know it is actually paying correctly.. however I still think there is a mistake with the display of what is being paid in the win box. the reason i say this is because if you get 2 scatters and say 5 kings, the total for the scatter win and the kings all show up in the win box and is added to the total. it only seems to not reflect the amount you have actually won when you hit exactly 3 of kind while hitting 2 scatters. and it depends on which three of a kind you hit. If you hit three of higher paying symbols and 2 scatters it all adds up in the win box. however, if you hit 3 nines or three tens with both of the bonus symbols it does not add it to your win total, but as the above poster displayed, it does still pay you the correct amount as refelected next to your bankroll in the "Paid' box. So I have to say i don't think you are 100% correct Enzo :) not complaining at all but it is a bug in my opinion.

Cheers.. if this is a bug I found do i get a special bonus?? heeheehee

Cheers.. if this is a bug I found do i get a special bonus?? heeheehee

No.
You can keep the bug tho.:oops:

I have been confused with the same thing before poker, but rest assured you are getting paid the right amount, unless of course enzo comes on here and says the right amount is not getting paid. Enzo would owe me a house. But Enzo already gave the explanation above and i fully understand it.

Hi Guys,

For tut, the win box on the slot itself displays front and scatter wins separately. The win box at the bottom (next to your balance - displays the full amount of all wins). This is an interesting feature when you hit the scatters as it shows you exactly what the freespins paid by themselves. I can understand tho that with two scatters this can be somewhat confusing. It is however by design. not a bug. a feature :D

Cheers,

Enzo

Are you sure this is always the case? In this screenshot, similar to the one above...which also shows 2 scatter wins and a line win....the full win is displayed both in the win box and the amount paid.

see, sometimes it does add it up! In the picture above it added it up, therefore it is a bug :) According to Enzo it never adds it up. I guess it only happens sometimes when you get it on a particular payline. I think it has to be on the payline you show in your first picture.

I say the same thing when I'm camping and someone leaves the tent flaps open.

Relax, they're not bugs. They're camping features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back