Gift2Go WARNING

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Ok, now I'm pissed. This friggin card will not work ANYWHERE anymore. Tried pokerstars, LVUSA, inetbet, clubworld, and even BODOG.

It worked just fine 3 days ago @ Bodog.

*sigh*

I hear the fat lady clearing her throat....she's almost finished and ready to sing.

I've seen similar complaints posted at other forums about just about any and all gift cards. They are pretty much dead, I think. It's a possibility that it might work later on (and try the old odd amounts trick instead of round number when making a deposit i.e.: $49.98, etc.). The reloadable Netspend has still been working for some.

Me, I ain't signing up for nuttin' that wants all my personal info and/or wants the account tied to my bank or credit card or whatever. (Thanks to NETeller. :p)

I've seen similar complaints posted at other forums about just about any and all gift cards. They are pretty much dead, I think. It's a possibility that it might work later on (and try the old odd amounts trick instead of round number when making a deposit i.e.: $49.98, etc.). The reloadable Netspend has still been working for some.

Me, I ain't signing up for nuttin' that wants all my personal info and/or wants the account tied to my bank or credit card or whatever. (Thanks to NETeller. :p)

You can use the gift2go cards without registering any info :)

Just too bad that they quit working. It had to be within the past couple of days.

Hey Win?

how come I can use my visa checking debit card and you can't? Go open an account at the bank on 113 across from Genuardis (dont wanna say the bank name but the initials are N.C.) and next to the Sly Fox

They are totally cool with it.

how come I can use my visa checking debit card and you can't? Go open an account at the bank on 113 across from Genuardis (dont wanna say the bank name but the initials are N.C.) and next to the Sly Fox

They are totally cool with it.

;) Thanks....Know just where it is

You can use the gift2go cards without registering any info :)

Just too bad that they quit working. It had to be within the past couple of days.

Yeah... but the reloadable Netspends are what seem to still be working and they want info.

Gift2Go can't be found anywhere within 50 miles of this podunk town. The couple I found (months ago) were the last ones on the rack ($30 cards) at a Walgreens 30 miles from here and they never had any more whenever I went back. I gave up.

Good luck hunting down that fat lady... stuff a sock in her mouth. :thumbsup:

I have to drive 36 miles RT to get g2g cards...lol Does anyone know which cards still work for epassporte? I'm happy to say that the g2g cards work for that method.

Good luck hunting down that fat lady... stuff a sock in her mouth. :thumbsup:

Kinky.....:D

You can use the gift2go cards without registering any info

I'm surprised you were able to deposit at Bodog with a gift2go card three days ago. I thought they put a stop on these cards back in July or at least that's the last time I was able to use one. According to iNetBet support, the card was declined by the gift2go bank (and no, I never registered it). I didn't personally try it at Bodog but I swore I read that it was being declined there too. Now I'm pissed that I could have been depositing at Bodog up until three days ago. Oh well, guess I saved some money (for once). :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back