Gaz bitch fest.

Gaz237

Ueber Meister
MM
Not like me to complain, Apart from @Playford7 Not bowing when he serves me my chicken ping dinner.

As you know I Love Ted Pub Fruit, Play it daily, I know it inside out, losing is not an issue, just love the game play

But today, it's been nerffed to fuck. Slam stop gone on all sites that I play. The game has transformed into a piggy bank..
4 secs for each spin and zero, and I mean zero action. This is not a shit low random amount of spins

The play is totally different, spunked 2k tonight in 90 mins on £1/2/5 bets and you normally get loads n loads of play time, Most of that on All British, And then to seriously piss me off it would not let me deposit another £500 as my already verified account needs verifying.

I did ask them to email my RTP on the £750 deposit.

Was having a good day Till then, thought would see if I could double 1k and run.

On the bright side. Me and my partner were talking last night and she wants to do the North Coast 500 when we get the all clear from the virus shit.

I currently own a lovely caravan which ticks all the boxes, But Most of that route is single lane with switch backs and convinced my partner, would not be safe in a caravan.

Well that was my excuse to upgrade, online this afternoon, found a private sale, 6 berth motorhome, with all the bells and whistles. Older than my caravan, but you will pay 15k for a basic 15 year old camper. Solar panels on the roof, the rest more or less what we had in the Caravan, but more room as double be over the cab.

But now I don't have to piss about winding legs up and down and hooking, evening though the caravan had motors movers dxwas still an arse to engage then and disengage, even though after that its remote control.

Just checked my account and the £500 has gone in. I only checked as transferred money from savings to pay for the camper tomorrow and it said £500 pending.

I might of taken an @Playford7 ban from CM if they had taken the money then shut me down.

Gonna play now, cya all that and ty for the humour in the £1 thread last night.

We need Goatwack back

Anyway off to Hallisham, how ever its spelt. near the south coast 100 miles from me.

Not like me to complain, Apart from @Playford7 Not bowing when he serves me my chicken ping dinner.

As you know I Love Ted Pub Fruit, Play it daily, I know it inside out, losing is not an issue, just love the game play

But today, it's been nerffed to fuck. Slam stop gone on all sites that I play. The game has transformed into a piggy bank..
4 secs for each spin and zero, and I mean zero action. This is not a shit low random amount of spins

The play is totally different, spunked 2k tonight in 90 mins on £1/2/5 bets and you normally get loads n loads of play time, Most of that on All British, And then to seriously piss me off it would not let me deposit another £500 as my already verified account needs verifying.

I did ask them to email my RTP on the £750 deposit.

Was having a good day Till then, thought would see if I could double 1k and run.

On the bright side. Me and my partner were talking last night and she wants to do the North Coast 500 when we get the all clear from the virus shit.

I currently own a lovely caravan which ticks all the boxes, But Most of that route is single lane with switch backs and convinced my partner, would not be safe in a caravan.

Well that was my excuse to upgrade, online this afternoon, found a private sale, 6 berth motorhome, with all the bells and whistles. Older than my caravan, but you will pay 15k for a basic 15 year old camper. Solar panels on the roof, the rest more or less what we had in the Caravan, but more room as double be over the cab.

But now I don't have to piss about winding legs up and down and hooking, evening though the caravan had motors movers dxwas still an arse to engage then and disengage, even though after that its remote control.

Just checked my account and the £500 has gone in. I only checked as transferred money from savings to pay for the camper tomorrow and it said £500 pending.

I might of taken an @Playford7 ban from CM if they had taken the money then shut me down.

Gonna play now, cya all that and ty for the humour in the £1 thread last night.

We need Goatwack back

Anyway off to Hallisham, how ever its spelt. near the south coast 100 miles from me.
Reported for flaming me...
Also never did get that pic of you in your pants you promised..

Reported for flaming me...
Also never did get that pic of you in your pants you promised..

Just reported my post as well. seriously lol

In bed now, well lying on top, pissing warm, not even got any skids on.

Me chopper is around me kneecaps, 3 legs kinda thing.

Can never get the right angle pic without me looking like 4ft tall

Just reported my post as well. seriously lol

In bed now, well lying on top, pissing warm, not even got any skids on.

Me chopper is around me kneecaps, 3 legs kinda thing.

Can never get the right angle pic without me looking like 4ft tall
[/QUOTE
Jesus! That alone has made me open this mate...

Attachments

• E4FD4B57-EEDE-45DF-B095-DA6664FCD174.jpeg
    E4FD4B57-EEDE-45DF-B095-DA6664FCD174.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 16
Don't know if that's different from the green Glenfiddich

Took me 10 times to spell that, we used to get a bottle of the green stuff as a gift for doing a day trip crossing

Don't know if that's different from the green Glenfiddich

Took me 10 times to spell that, we used to get a bottle of the green stuff as a gift for doing a day trip crossing
Hence me sending the pic mate. At this time of night to attempt to spell it was pointless, and if you could your clearly a loser.
Only having the ‘few’
Was a present that, prefer a aged sipping bourbon.
Your rant over yet lol?!? Haha

Hence me sending the pic mate. At this time of night to attempt to spell it was pointless, and if you could your clearly a loser.
Only having the ‘few’
Was a present that, prefer a aged sipping bourbon.
Your rant over yet lol?!? Haha

The funny thing was, I had to returning to your pic to get spelling write

IF the only way if Fb, i'mt trusting you. will PM my login xxx

very partial to a dram

p-m
Mods, delete the log in please..
IF the only way if Fb, i'mt trusting you. will PM my login xxx

very partial to a dram

p-m
@dionysus not sure he’s wanting his personal info here lol. Please do your super secret mod stuff mate!..

Last edited by a moderator:
fair enough - personal detials deleted

@Playford7 - when you quote WITH sensitive details, youve created twice as much work :p - better to just flag :)
Sorry, was only referring to what gaz posted.
Not me.
All and sundry know my details.
Was only trying to do the right thing is all as wasn’t sure gaz wanted what was posted to be public.

Sorry, was only referring to what gaz posted.
Not me.
All and sundry know my details.
Was only trying to do the right thing is all as wasn’t sure gaz wanted what was posted to be public.
we good :thumbsup:

just remember, when you quote someone, to remove the details in your own quote :)

Outrageous accusation!.. the lord of darkness will be hexing you as we speak.
The over 60,000 pubs say otherwise.;)

There are over 60,000 pubs in the UK (53,000 in England and Wales, 5,200 in Scotland and 1,600 in Northern Ireland). One of the oldest pubs, Fighting Cocks in St. Albans, Herts, is located in a building that dates back to the eleventh century. Pubs are an important part of British life. People talk, eat, drink, meet their friends and relax there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back