FREE SPINS July 2019

Tonybet - Every weekend fs wheel "Gonzos Quest"(open game), had 80fs last wk and 40 fs this wk..won and bust out quick lol.
haven't deposited in over a year there, but i get those spins. terms say something about having deposited x amount during the previous 7 days or so to qaulify. Perhaps they're hoping people like me win big off the spins and even bigger off the bonus money and start throwing in deposits to clear wagering to release money I'm apparantly not eligable for:D

haven't deposited in over a year there, but i get those spins. terms say something about having deposited x amount during the previous 7 days or so to qaulify. Perhaps they're hoping people like me win big off the spins and even bigger off the bonus money and start throwing in deposits to clear wagering to release money I'm apparantly not eligable for:D

Also, with Tonybet dont you have to have real balance to wager the bonus still? i.e. you could earn hundreds through their bonus but wagering is only carried out on real money.

@bamberfishcake
Kinda what i was saying m8. They'll happily Throw me 50-100 spins @20p, let me win £40, and if i was to turn that into a few hundred i could start to deposit enough to wager the £40x35 knowing i have a nice big bonus balance to convert, then finally withdraw the converted balance after emptying my wallet only to then watch it get confiscated because the terms say I'm not eligable anyway :D
It's not a bad offer. And of course, it is a perfect example of making sure to read all the terms carefully. But specifically because of what you just just mentioned, imo they shouldn't be offering it to those who don't qaulify.

@bamberfishcake
Kinda what i was saying m8. They'll happily Throw me 50-100 spins @20p, let me win £40, and if i was to turn that into a few hundred i could start to deposit enough to wager the £40x35 knowing i have a nice big bonus balance to convert, then finally withdraw the converted balance after emptying my wallet only to then watch it get confiscated because the terms say I'm not eligable anyway :D
It's not a bad offer. And of course, it is a perfect example of making sure to read all the terms carefully. But specifically because of what you just just mentioned, imo they shouldn't be offering it to those who don't qaulify.

Dya know what? When you look at it like that its not bad actually. I suppose you get to decide if you want to make the effort once you know what the bonus has delivered. I thought that if you grew the bonus then your wagering grew also. I might try them again as I did enjoy a lot of spins. You are limited to playing the bonus section games but choosing games is one less thing to worry about also i guess.

don't mean to fill up the thread lol. but yeah you'd of had to deposit X amount during the previous week or two to be eligable to withdraw for these tonybet weekend offers . and you might only get 10 spins if its a wheel that spins an random amount for you (as i did when i tried it yesturday, though ive hit 80 before as well). But yeah, the wagering doesn't increase if you build up the bonus balance once youve played the spins (at least, im 97.8% sure of that, which is also the way royal panda works, but double check if you do consider trying!)

Also, with Tonybet dont you have to have real balance to wager the bonus still? i.e. you could earn hundreds through their bonus but wagering is only carried out on real money.
not if its the netent bonus, got my last cashout from it with no deposit, its the ten spins you get on a friday on quickspin you need real cash

don't mean to fill up the thread lol. but yeah you'd of had to deposit X amount during the previous week or two to be eligable to withdraw for these tonybet weekend offers . and you might only get 10 spins if its a wheel that spins an random amount for you (as i did when i tried it yesturday, though ive hit 80 before as well). But yeah, the wagering doesn't increase if you build up the bonus balance once youve played the spins (at least, im 97.8% sure of that, which is also the way royal panda works, but double check if you do consider trying!)
you dont need a cash balance to wager the netent free spins money.

you dont need a cash balance to wager the netent free spins money.

I was thinking of that. I've wagered netent blnus funds before withiut a cash balance, on a different promo of which i WAS eligible for. the terms DID also say in that promo as well, where i cleared wagering with bonus funds, that bonus funds don't counts towards wagering.
But as you rightly pointed out, for some reason, it seems when wagering bonus money on netent it does wager lol.
Many of their promos are for quickspin though.

The difference this time though, is that i am not eligable for this particular promo, but i do get the spins anyway. So even though netent does seem to let wagering be completed with bonus funds, ive no doubt ill get a boot up the ass come withdrawal time due to not being eligable for the promo anyway. Although, if someone is dumb enough to write that bonus funds dont count towards wagering, but to then let it count anyway, maybe they're dumb enough to let me withdraw from a promo I'm not eligable for on top of it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back