Logo
external image

Fraud Detection and Chargeback Prevention

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frazermac
  • id97367
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3163
  • Replies 0

Frazermac

Webmeister
webmeister
Joined
May 23, 2022
Location
London
Hi,
I'd like to introduce myself and learn more first hand from this great community as well as offer my expertise on online payments and fraud.

I run a financial technology business aimed at online gaming and casinos. Our simple product prevents transaction fraud and costly chargebacks for the house (merchant). This can be applied to any transaction, currency payment, crypto currency, NDF or any digital asset transaction and provides data analysis.
I am seeking an online gaming or casino for complimentary use of our Transecure product as we roll out in UK and Europe.

If anyone is interested or has uestions on this subject I am happy to be an expert in this field or any online transactions queries.

Many thanks
 

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top