Logo
external image

Comments Welcome Foxy Bingo Withdrawal Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter PMKFRUITPRO
  • id92203
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 4497
  • Replies 1
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Location
England
Ok so was bored at home got an email from coral (part of GVC like ladbrokes gala etc) for the old wager £10 get 250 free spins on foxy bingo which have a 10x wagering requirement.

So upon trying to deposit I have a monzo account which I use to deposit and withdraw at all my online casinos (coral and ladbrokes and even gala bingo included)

I selected the mastercard option and put me details in but noticed at the bottom it said I couldn’t withdraw back to said payment method. Popped onto chat and they said they don’t withdraw back to monzo and something about an iban number. I know this is obv bollox as it’s no prob elsewhere.

So I decided I’d try it as a visa payment which it accepted and also said was fine to withdraw back to, and is still stating that it is.

Anyway hit a couple of bonuses and got balance to around £150 and thought thatll do so it’s time to withdraw. Played through more than the tenner required but didn’t activate the free spins as I thought I’d get the money out first which it’s saying is all withdrawable by the way.

Then of course it’s saying I can’t withdraw back to visa as I haven’t made a deposit from a Visa card. Oh ffs I thought here we go.

Back to chat who still insist I can’t withdraw back to a credit card. So they suggest making a deposit via pay pal and then withdrawing back to that. So I set up pay pal and I can’t deposit with that either?

Any advice here? Surely I can get money back to monzo like every other site I use???

I only just set up PayPal. Have linked my monzo account to it. Does it take a while to register or something? As it wouldn’t let me make a deposit?

Is there a rep for GVC here? As I said I can use card to deposit and withdraw on all there other sites??

See Related Threads:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Has to be the same type unless you can’t use that type ! Lol - then you have to withdraw per how the casino wants (normally bank wire transfer) not what you fancy !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top