Forum glitch?

lots0

Banned User - troll posts - flaming
I gave someone a thanks by mistake.

I went to remove the thanks and was told by the software that I did not have permission to do so.

I assume this is a glitch.

I think there is..all of a sudden it shows I can't start a thread, edit a thread, etc. I'm surprised it's letting me post anything:confused:

There are a few things about the Thanks mechanism that aren't quite right, sounds like this could be another.

I believe Bryan has said he'll look into the problems with Thanks but has a few higher priority things on his plate at the moment.

O.K. never mind...now everything is fine...some days I think I live in the twilight zone:p:p:p:p

Just giving you guys a heads up.
I didn't expect it was a top priority... and your welcome.

There are a few things about the Thanks mechanism that aren't quite right, sounds like this could be another.

I believe Bryan has said he'll look into the problems with Thanks but has a few higher priority things on his plate at the moment.

I gave someone a thanks by mistake.

I went to remove the thanks and was told by the software that I did not have permission to do so.

I assume this is a glitch.

The software has a heart and guided by love. It can only let you award 'thanks' and wont allow removal. Maybe you might wish to just keep it at that.:p

chuchu59 said:
The software has a heart and guided by love. It can only let you award 'thanks' and wont allow removal. Maybe you might wish to just keep it at that.

LOL, you make a very good point Chuchu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back