Logo
external image

Forum glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lots0
  • id31848
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2858
  • Replies 7

lots0

Banned User - troll posts - flaming
Joined
Jun 3, 2006
Location
Hell on Earth
I gave someone a thanks by mistake.

I went to remove the thanks and was told by the software that I did not have permission to do so.

I assume this is a glitch.
 
There are a few things about the Thanks mechanism that aren't quite right, sounds like this could be another.

I believe Bryan has said he'll look into the problems with Thanks but has a few higher priority things on his plate at the moment.
 
Just giving you guys a heads up.
I didn't expect it was a top priority... and your welcome.

There are a few things about the Thanks mechanism that aren't quite right, sounds like this could be another.

I believe Bryan has said he'll look into the problems with Thanks but has a few higher priority things on his plate at the moment.
 
chuchu59 said:
The software has a heart and guided by love. It can only let you award 'thanks' and wont allow removal. Maybe you might wish to just keep it at that.

LOL, you make a very good point Chuchu.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top